147

Chapter 147 Do you really love your first love

Mr. Graham, just put it frankly.” Natalie stood behind Hugh and looked at Julian.

The reason why she stood behind of Hugh was not that she was not afraid that Julian would hit or hurt her if he became angry, but she was truly afraid that Julian would act like he had just done.

She didn’t want to have any physical contact with him anymore.

“Oh, by the way, I absolutely won’t agree to exchange the Lance family’s fund chain for the authorization. Mr. Graham, you don’t need to say anything more,” she said in a cold voice, as if

speaking to a stranger.

Seeing that Julian kept silent, she narrowed her eyes and stared at him.

Julian looked calm as he always was. He was just indifferent.

But Natalie quickly sensed his true emotions at the moment. The man’s Adam’s apple was involuntarily twitching. Clearly, he began to feel annoyed.

She lowered her head and could even see his fingers clenching tightly, with his knuckles beginning

to turn white.

Does he really want to fight with Hugh???

Natalie was worried and she quickly spoke up, “Julian, the person in front of you is really a special

forces soldier. You can’t defeat him.”

“Are you threatening me?” Julian said in such a cold tone.

Natalie’s heart tightened.

Although Hugh was once a special force soldier, there was no problem fighting with Julian. But she didn’t really want them to fight. He was so unpredictable, and she was afraid she would provoke

him unconsciously.

If the fight really started…

She didn’t know Hugh very well. She only knew that he was usually quiet.

If he was impulsive and hasty, she was afraid that she couldn’t stop them.

If he beat Julian up, she didn’t know hot wo face Ms. Mills and Henry.

She was anxious and gently tugged at Hugh’s sleeve, pulled him behind her, and stood in front of Julian again.

“I naturally don’t threaten you. Instead, I am just reminding you.”

Julian finally shifted his gaze away from Hugh. His black eyes turned towards the woman in front

of him, with emotions surging in his eyes.

He didn’t know how many times she irritated him.

But when recalling her identity at this moment, he couldn’t help but frown.

He knew that the Graham family was seeking help from her, and he had to be as gentle as possible, if necessary, he had to compromise.

ww

Julian turned his head and gently released his clenched right hand. The pale fingertips pressed against their own forehead and he took a deep breath, striving to bring himself back to peace.

After a moment, he calmed himself down and said, “Make your offer.”

Natalie was puzzled and didn’t know what he meant. She asked, “What conditions?”

“How can we delegate authorization to the Graham family?” Julian loosened his tie with one hand

and spoke impatiently.