84

Chapter 84 The Swan family in Los Angeles

“Yes, if you want to find a reliable bodyguard, the best choice is the Swan family in Los Angeles.”

“The Swan family is a famous gang family, and Los Angeles can barely be considered one of their bases.”

“If it were really as famous as you said, why haven’t I heard of it? Natalie frowned.

She had never heard of the Swan family in Los Angeles.

Philip smiled and spoke teasingly. “You’re all focused on Julian. You wish you could pick all the stars in the sky for him.

How could you care about these things? If you knew, it would be strange!”

Although he had not seen Natalie in those three years, the stories about the Graham family had already spread throughout the entire wealthy circle of Los Angeles.

Everything Natalie did to Julian became a laughing stock and a source of conversation for those wealthy

nobles after dinner.

He once intervened to stop, but it was a cure for the symptoms rather than the root cause.

4

Philip sighed deeply in his heart. How could a playboy like him have such an infatuated and irrational friend?

Didn’t everyone say that you become who you spend your time with?

Why did Natalie stay with him for so long without learning any of his strengths? Instead, she was so dull in

love.

Natalie curled her lips and whispered, “I wouldn’t pick stars for Julian.”

The wish she quietly made on that gorgeous night was still vivid in her mind I hope Henry will be my star,

the eternal star.”

The shooting star was a memory of her and Henry, but her star was no longer there.

Later, Natalie understood, Henry was right.

Making a wish on shooting star didn’t work at all.

How dare a person without stars delude themselves into picking stars for others?

Philip didn’t hear what Natalie was saying.

But he didn’t have to guess what she’s talking about. She must be defending that hateful guy, Julian.

Philip glanced at Natalie with his affectionate eyes, ‘Are you still not convinced? Are you still thinking about

his good intentions even after divorce?”

It’s really hard to teach her.

Natalie didn’t answer. There seemed to be something indescribable in her gaze, heavy and tired, which made people even couldn’t bear to take a second look.

Get Bonus

That’s when Philip noticed.

Philip suddenly felt a bit flustered. “I won’t mention it, I won’t mention it again.”

He took it for granted that Natalie was sad about him mentioning Julian.

Natalie looked at him and said, “Let’s talk about business.”

Philip nodded and said, “Don’t be sad. It’s my bad, and I shouldn’t have mentioned these bad memories.”

He glanced at Natalie’s expression and cleared his throat after confirming that she was fine.