41

Chapter 41 Being refused by Philip Johnson

With an Indifferent look on his face, Julian Graham saw that Rudy Graham put the authorization into his bag and said, “I would let the matter of the counterfeit slide. You two can go back now.”

Rudy Graham snorted. Apparently, he didn’t feel embarrassed to be unmasked after making up the authorization. Instead, he said with an ambiguous expression, “I haven’t seen your wife for a long time.”

Julian Graham frowned, “What do you want to say?”

Rudy Graham sneered, “It’s just a casual remark. After all, we haven’t seen each other for a long time.”

i

“You don’t have to see her.”

Although Yvonne Graham didn’t know what Rudy Graham was up to, she believed that he had his own plan. She couldn’t help but cut in, “Why not? Your wife is also a member of our family. Isn’t it normal for us to care for her as your family members?”

“From the bottom of my heart, I like that girl, Natalie Spears. I haven’t seen her for a long time. Why don’t you make an appointment with her?” Rudy Graham said with a cold smile on his face.

Julian Graham frowned. He waved his hand to Lynden Waley and said, “Send the two out.”

Lynden Waley immediately walked up and made a gesture to let Rudy Graham leave. Rudy Graham stood up and said, “I want to have dinner with your wife. Is it because she doesn’t want to see us, or because you have

something to hide?”

Julian Graham narrowed his eyes and thought, ‘I have something to hide? How ridiculous.

Julian Graham’s patience was almost running out. His eyes turned from indifference to impatience. “I’ve

decided to divorce her.”

His mother had already known about the divorce. Even if his mother didn’t agree with his divorce with Natalie

Spears, he was determined to divorce her He didn’t love her at all. It was ridiculous to maintain a marriage.

without love.

No matter how much she disagreed, this result could not be changed. The divorce was set.

Since this matter could not be changed, they had to know it sooner or later.

Yvonne Graham eyes widened in shock.

He spoke out the divorce thing so easily. It was obvious that Julian Graham didn’t know that it would affect the position of CEO. Rudy Graham had a complacent smile on his face.

He took a meaningful look at Julian Graham and said, “It’s just a decision to divorce. That’s to say, you haven’t divorced yet. Let’s meet at home tomorrow to have a farewell banquet to say goodbye. What do you think?”

Julian, I’ll ask you one more time. Are you willing to give up your position?” Rudy Graham squinted at Julian Graham, who was sitting on the chair impatiently.

“Sir, please leave here as soon as possible. If you don’t leave now, we’ll call the security,” said Lynden Waley.

“If you still don’t want to, then don’t blame me for being rude!” Before Rudy Graham finished his words, several strong security guards had already stood at the door, as if they were about to attack at any time.

Seeing the security guard standing at the door, Rudy Graham swallowed the threat in his mouth and gritted his teeth, “Okay, then don’t blame me for being too cruel to you. If you lose the position of CEO, you can’t find a place to cry! Let’s go!”

Seeing so many malicious looking security guards outside the door, Yvonne Graham was so scared that she followed Rudy Graham at once.

As soon as they walked out of the door, Rudy Graham was pulled back. “What the hell are you thinking about? How could the authorization be so easily seen through? Don’t you need to be careful when you forged. it? What should we do next?”

With a cold smile on his face, Rudy Graham said, “You’ll know when we arrive at home tomorrow.”

Looking at the backs of the two, Julian Graham wondered what Rudy Graham was up to.

The assistant suddenly pushed the door open and came in, “Mr. Graham, Mr. Seth said that there was something important to tell you in your office, but you were not there. Are you going to call him in now?”

‘Dylan is here?! Did he get the number of personal assistant of Philip Johnson?’ Julian Graham came to his senses and said in a hurry, “Let him in.”

Dylan Seth pushed the door open and came in, “I ran into your uncle and aunt as soon as I came in. Why are they here? Are they here to fight for the position of CEO again?” He felt something wrong after saying that. “I remember that they said they wouldn’t come back to the Graham Group, didn’t they?”

Julian Graham said, “They are just clowns. In order to compete for the position of CEO, they even forged an

agreement and showed it to me.”

Hearing this, Dylan Seth gave a mocking smile and said, “It’s so funny.”

Julian Graham watched Dylan Seth, “Let’s get down to business. Have you got the phone number? This matter is more serious than you think. It’s related to the future of the Graham Group.”

“It’s done. This is the phone number of Philip Johnson’s personal assistant, but it’s better for you to call in person.” Dylan Seth restrained his expression and transferred the phone number to Julian Graham.

Julian Graham took the phone and glanced at Dylan Seth with satisfaction. “I’ll call this number now. Don’t worry.”

Julian Graham dialed the number, and the phone rang, followed by an elegant female voice, “Hello, who are you looking for?”

The president of the Graham Group? Please wait a moment. I’ll ask him for you,” the woman replied.

There was a big round pool in the quiet mountain. The steam of the hot spring wrapped up the pool. The golden dragon heads at both ends of the hot spring were eye-catching, but the people in the pool were covered by the mist. No matter how carefully you squinted, you couldn’t see clearly.

“Mr. Johnson, someone called and said that he had something important to talk to you. Do you have time?”

The man’s muscles exposed in the dense water vapor were unusually smooth, with extreme wildness and unruly. Drops of water on his hair fell down on the edge of the hot spring pool. Philip Johnson stared at the emerald green mountains around him. The atmosphere in his every move and the deep eyes at the moment. made him look dispirited and beautiful. No one knew what he was thinking.

The assistant asked but didn’t hear any reply. She sighed. Mr. Johnson hadn’t paid attention to the company’s affairs for many days. When he was free, he looked around in the mountains, which was unpredictable. She had heard by chance that Mr. Johnson was hurt because of lover. She didn’t believe it at first, but looking at the current situation, she had to believe it.

Mr. Johnson had made it clear that he didn’t want to talk about business, so the assistant didn’t dare to ask again. She stood up and left the hot spring pool.

Julian Graham heard a rustling sound on the phone, mixed with a woman’s question.

“I’m sorry. I’ve asked Mr. Johnson. Mr. Johnson doesn’t want to talk about business, now. You can call me again in the future.” The polite female voice came again.

Julian Graham frowned and pursed his thin lips. Before he could open his mouth, he heard the phone. hanging up. He frowned and put down the phone.

What does Philip Johnson mean?!