51

Chapter 51 Doctor Nancy

Natalie looked at Julian’s departure with a complex expression, then shook her head and followed him into the banquet hall.

She really didn’t know what Julian was thinking. Even when the divorce agreement was delivered to him, he didn’t sign it immediately.

However, before she could enter the banquet hall, he suddenly stopped in front of her.

Natalie subconsciously looked up at Julian’s eyes, which were full of emotions.

Did he repent? Natalie felt inexplicable relief.

Julian’s shirt collar was slightly open, and he spoke lightly. “There’s no need to mention the divorce to my grandfather later. I’ve already told him.”

“Have you already made it clear?”

Julian let out a expressionless yes. He didn’t want Natalie to have too much contact with anyone in the Graham family anymore, nor did he want to leave too much memory for her.

“Okay.”

Since Julian had already made it clear, she no longer needed to consider how to explain that to Grandpa

Graham.

“After the banquet, please sign the divorce agreement as soon as possible,” Natalie reminded him gently.

From the day Niki returned, she made up her mind and to this day, it had been too long.

A hint of impatience flashed on Julian’s face, as she pretended to be eager for divorce even though she didn’t really want it. She was quite proficient in the technique of playing hard to get.

He let out a low hum in his throat.

They returned to the magnificent banquet hall one after another. Julian’s identity and appearance undoubtedly meant that he was the focus of the banquet. As soon as they entered, they were surrounded.

People in fancy clothes gathered around Julian to flatter him, while he skillfully replied with a glass of wine in

his hand.

The hall had a magnificent cloister, decorated with gold foil, showcasing the grandeur of the banquet, but

Natalie only found it boring.

Compared to Julian standing at the center of the crowd, she seemed to be left out.

She knew very well that the praise of the so-called perfect match she had just heard when coming down the

stairs was only for the sake of Grandpa Graham.

Everyone in Los Angeles knew that she was just a double, and many women wanted to be Julian’s wife and

see her abandoned by Julian.

But she didn’t care at all. It was just human nature.

Natalie lacked interest and looked at the smiling crowd in the luxurious hall. After all, Grandpa Graham had Just recovered from a serious illness and was still very weak. After chatting with a few acquaintances, he went upstairs, leaving only Linda sitting among a group of noblewomen laughing and chatting.

Natalie obviously didn’t want to walk over and chat with them, so she found a seat and sat down.

Julian was talking to someone when his assistant suddenly trotted through the crowd, panting and running

to him.

Julian’s face remained unchanged and he tilted his head slightly. “What’s the matter?”