52

Chapter 52 Would Henry be sad?

“Oh, by the way, this laboratory has just been built, and Doctor Nancy has not been to the laboratory a few times so far. But I bribe the people in the laboratory and they tell me that starting tomorrow, Nancy will go to the laboratory every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to carry out research and development work.”

Julian lowered his legs and sat up from the sofa, nodding to show understanding.

“Alright, that’s all I know. I’ve told it all to you,” Dylan said, taking another sip of tea. “Helping you find this news has exhausted me.”

Julian pulled a smile from the corner of his mouth and said, “I’ll treat you to dinner when I solve these

problems.”

“Or you can bring up anything you want.”

Dylan sat on the sofa and said, “Don’t wait to solve these problems. Buy me a drink tonight.”

“We haven’t had a drink together for a long time. You’re either busy with work or not in the mood. We all miss you very much.”

Julian pursed his lips upon hearing the words and said, “I can’t tonight. I’ve left guests to come here and I have to go back.”

Grandpa Graham had just recovered from a serious illness, and he was still weak. As the host of the Graham family, he had to preside over this banquet.

With Natalie’s entangled nature, she was likely still waiting at the entrance. Although he didn’t like Natalie, his innate cultivation told him that he couldn’t let her stay alone.

Julian stood up and said, “After today, I will accompany you whenever you want to drink.”

“Were you at the banquet? I didn’t know that or I would have called you again tomorrow. I was too anxious to get these news just now.” Dylan looked regretful.

“Grandpa has just recovered, and hosting this banquet is equivalent to celebrate that.” Julian, as he let go of the heavy burden in his heart, even spoke more softly than usual.

Dylan sighed after hearing the words, “Then hurry up. I’ll go see him when I have time. Let’s talk about drinking another day, and I must order a few bottles of good wine then.”

Julian nodded with a smile.

He bid farewell to Dylan and returned to the banquet without stopping.

The car stopped at the entrance of the Graham’s house, and Julian got out of the car. His gaze swept over the door, but Natalie was no longer there.

He raised his eyebrows but didn’t pay much attention, thinking that Natalie was inside the house.

He walked in, picked up champagne and exchanged a few words with the influential somebodies in Los Angeles. His gaze swept across the room, but there was still no Natalie.

Julian’s eyes darkened a bit.

Natalie unexpectedly left? He suppressed his emotions and managed to keep his face unchanged.

Linda looked up and saw Julian appearing. She quickly stood up and walked towards the man, “Julian, where did you just go? I’ve been looking for you for a long time”

Julian lowered his eyes and said, “There are some urgent matters at the company. I rushed over to handle them, but they have been resolved now. You don’t need to worry,”

Linda sighed and said, “Otherwise, the position of CEO would be given to your uncle. In such a big company, you are the only one to support it, and there is no one to help you. You can’t go home several times a week