47

Chapter 47 Why are you so shameless?

Hearing this, Rudy patted his head and said with regret, “Yes, you’re right. I was thoughtless. Dad has just recovered, so I shouldn’t have mentioned it in front of him to make him angry, let alone destroy the

atmosphere on this good day”

“At that time, I gave the position to Julian was because I thought he must have potential and ability.” Rudy showed an expression that he believed in Grandpa Graham’s foresight.

Grandpa Graham’s face was still livid and he couldn’t speak for a long time.

Standing aside, Linda was shocked by what the two guys said.

The Graham group was on the verge of bankruptcy? It is going to repeat the past? Hearing this, Linda felt out

of breath.

Rudy bent over and patted on Grandpa Graham’s back, “Alas, I’m just too worried about the future of the Graham family. I don’t want to see the Graham family decline in my generation, and I just say it out so quickly

without thinking.”

“But the Graham group is facing such a serious challenge now. If we still don’t change anything, it will really be over.” with a sidelong glance at Grandpa Graham, Rudy said meaningfully, “Julian is still too young.”

Yvonne nodded to cooperate him.

Although Linda was flustered, she understood what Rudy meant.

She tried hard to hold back her emotions and asked, “Rudy, what do you mean?”

Rudy looked at Linda and said, “Since my father chose Julian to be the president at that time, he naturally think he was capable. But now that such a thing happened, do you think he is capable or not?”

Linda was silent.

Rudy turned to Grandpa Graham, “Dad, what do you think?”

With his mouth trembling, Grandpa Graham didn’t answer Rudy’s question. He just said intermittently, “Give

me a glass of… Water.”

Linda quickly took the teacup from the table and handed it to his mouth.

He took a few sips of tea with his mouth trembling.

Seeing that Grandpa Graham didn’t answer his question, Rudy opened his mouth and wanted to say more,

but the door of the room was suddenly opened.

A cold man pushed the door open and walked in. His cold face matched with the dark black suit, making

people feel

very

alienated.

Linda looked up and was happy to see the man. “Julian, you’re finally here!”

He looked around and saw Rudy and Yvonne sitting next to his grandfather. His eyes became sharp.

He went straight to Grandpa Graham, who was sitting on the chair, and said, “Grandpa, I’m late because I have something to deal with in the company recently.”

Rudy snorted.

With a complicated look on his face, Grandpa Graham said, “What’s so important in the company that makes you, who has never been late let us waited for so long?”

Julian looked down and said indifferently, “It’s not a big deal.”

Rudy said sarcastically, “Not a big deal? I think you’d better tell us the truth. You don’t have to hide it from us. After all, we are family.”