59

Chapter 59 The authorization letter was obtained by Niki Linch

Julian Graham sat in the car, his eyebrows furrowed and his face gloomy, as if he had countless melancholy. The cold face was even more intimidating due to its gloomy expression.

It was obvious that not finding Dr. Nancy twice in a row had made his mood exceptionally poor.

The assistant drove the car cautiously, fearing that a careless move would anger the CEO.

The phone bell suddenly rang, appearing unusually abrupt in the thick and gloomy atmosphere of the car.

The assistant suddenly heard his phone ring in such a quiet environment, and his heart trembled. He couldn’t

help but silently “mourn” for the caller.

Julian Graham answered the phone and said, “Julian, where are you? Hassan hasn’t seen you for several

days.”

Niki Linch’s sweet voice came.

The assistant was relieved that it was Niki Linch on the phone, that’s good!

He had never seen the CEO get angry with Niki Linch before. Niki Linch might even make the CEO feel better,

so he wouldn’t suffer.

Julian Graham’s voice did not fluctuate. “Outside, the company is very busy.”

“Hassan goes to help you! Hassan hasn’t seen Julian for several days, I really miss you.”

“I’m not available,.” Julian Graham said in short words, indicating the man’s extremely bad mood as he

twisted his brow.

The matter of authorization left him feeling extremely anxious.

Niki Linch heard Julian Graham’s clearly unhappy tone on the other end of the phone. From Julian Graham’s performance, she already understood that the crisis Graham had encountered this time was very serious.

Last time Niki Linch came to Graham Group, she leaned over and listened outside the door, roughly understanding what difficulties Graham was facing this time.

If she rashly ask Julián Graham about the company, he obviously wouldn’t say these things to her, just to

reassure her.

She needed an opportunity.

The opportunity to help Graham overcome the crisis.

She had abandoned everything abroad, and if she missed him again, she would have nothing, and she absolutely cannot accept it!

She can’t even watch Natalie Spears take over the position of President Graham’s wife as a substitute!

Niki Linch continued in a coquettish voice, “Julian, Hassan knows that you are busy with work, and I also want to help you.”

Helping Graham overcome this crisis could help Linda Mills not focus on her past affairs, otherwise she might not be able to marry into the the Graham family.

When Niki Linch came to the the Graham family before, she deliberately pretended to open the door unintentionally, just to let the the Graham family know of her existence. The more the Graham family members know, the better.

She wanted the Graham family to be disrupted by this, at least letting them know her existence, so that she

could win some chances for herself.