141

Chapter 141 Are you going against the Graham family?

Natalie restrained her inner emotions and regained her usual calm demeanor. It seemed like nothing just

happened.

Seeing Natalie who had cleared her emotions at the moment, Jerry’s words of concern choked in his throat

and he couldn’t speak for an instant. After a while, he whispered, “Okay.”

“So, do you have any solution?” Natalie frowned and looked at him.

Jerry pursed his lips. Julian’s intention was clear, which was to cut off all the financial chains of the Lance

family and then force them to sign a contract with Graham Group.

Moreover, his behavior just now was tantamount to provoking Julian. With Julian’s temperament, it was even more unlikely that Julian would let go of the Lance family.

Obviously, Jerry didn’t know what to do.

The air was instantly silent, leaving only the sound of the wind whistling through the ears.

Seeing that Jerry did not answer, Natalie understood the current situation. She mused in her mind to think of

countermeasures with her hands subconsciously pounding on the car door beside her.

“Doctor, are you going against Julian?” Jerry suddenly asked Natalie.

Natalie’s eyelashes trembled lightly. “What do you mean by that?”

“You chose to cooperate with our family, and now that our family has offended the Graham family. Isn’t it like

you’re against the Graham family?” Jerry looked at Natalie.

Natalie withdrew her thoughts from her mind and said in a flat tone, “So it is.”

Natalie never thought of going against the Graham family, but after listening to what Jerry said, she

suddenly realized that helping the Lance family was tantamount to going against the Graham family.

However, It occurred to her why did Julian force the Lance family to cooperate with the Graham family, which

was a crucial point.

Natalie frowned. Generally, the Graham family couldn’t care about a pharmaceutical company like the Lance family that was more inclined toward foreign trade.

Furthermoré, she had not granted authorization to the Graham family at present, and without authorization, the New Bleomycin Drug could not be sold. The inability to sell New Bleomycin Drug means that Graham Group’s main production chain could not continue to work.

Over time, the Graham Group would only face bankruptcy in the end.

It was strange for Julian not to take the time to solve the matter with the authorization of New Bleomycin Drug, and instead to have the leisure to threaten and intimidate the Lance family.

The more Natalie thought about it, the more it went wrong. “Mr. Lance, do you still have the contract agreement that Graham gave you before?”

“Contract agreement? Let me think.” Jerry was recalling the scene when Julian handed him the contract. Although he had refused the contract, Julian still left a copy on the table when he left.

“There should be one.”

“Can you show it to me now?” Said Natalie in an excited tone.

“Now?” Said Jerry in a surprised tone, as he lowered his head and glanced at his watch. It was already very