99

Chapter 99 That’s something that can save the Graham family

Natalie raised her eyelids to look at Julian, with no unnecessary emotions in her eyes, and she was very calm. There was no complacency after refutation, nor regret for causing the current situation, just silently watching Julian.

Waiting for his answer.

Niki was very anxious in her heart, but it was she who caused Julian to tear up the authorization letter.

Later, she shifted the responsibility onto Natalie and narrowly avoided a disaster. But she didn’t expect this matter to be brought up again now!

What should she do.

And Natalie was much more difficult to deal with than she imagined.

Niki’s brain was running rapidly, striving to find a way to prevent her lies from being exposed at the time.

Natalie clearly saw Niki’s expression, and her calm face finally changed.

She was very clear that everything Niki had just done was to draw her attention.

But she had indeed been successful, and now everyone present believed that she had found a man outside

She couldn’t even defend herself.

And the matter of the authorization letter being torn, it went without saying, was also caused by Niki. Otherwise, with Julian’s temperament, he would definitely not be so impulsive in tearing up the authorization

letter.

Now that the matter of the authorization letter has been brought up again, the first person to panic must be

Niki.

Natalie raised her eyebrows and looked coldly at Nikl.

Niki noticed Natalie’s gaze, but she had no intention of competing with Natalie anymore. She was thinking

about how to make herself completely withdraw from this scene.

“Julian, aren’t you planning to speak?” said Grandpa Graham, not angry.

“Previously, Natalie did give me an authorization letter.” But before Julian could finish speaking, he was

Interrupted by Niki.

Niki turned to look at Mr. Graham and said, “Grandpa, it’s all because of me!”

She chose to boldly admit her mistake now.

Grandpa Graham narrowed his eyes and said, “Because of you?”

Because some of my misunderstandings made Julian think that the authorization letter was fake, and he also listened to my words before tearing it up.”

“Do you know what that is? It’s an authorization letter that could have saved the Graham family’s life, but you even tore it up?”

Niki saw that Julian wanted to speak, but she urgently stopped him.

Afraid of Julian saying more, she almost immediately spoke up, “Grandpa, it’s all because of

misunderstandings! It’s because of my mistake.”

Grandpa Graham frowned and said, “What a misunderstanding!”

Niki was afraid in her heart, but she quickly spoke up. “Niki received the authorization letter sent by Natalie first, and then gave it to Julian… But at that time, Niki already had an authorization letter in hand, which was entrusted to someone to take from Doctor Nancy’s laboratory.”