165

Chapter 165 He did

Natalle stared intently at the brooch clenched in Linda’s hand.

How could Henry…?

Did he really decide to marry her the third time they met?

At that time, she hadn’t even exchanged a few words with him…

“Nana, this brooch isn’t from Henry, so where did it come from?” Linda asked, her voice filled with melancholy, as she gently caressed the brooch.

“Ah…” Natalie snapped out of her thoughts and scratched her head after hearing Linda’s question.

She couldn’t think of a good reason on the spot, so she casually replied, “I… I bought it somewhere

before.”

“Bought it somewhere?” Linda’s mind was puzzled because only the Graham family had this

brooch.

She picked it up and examined it closely, left to right, top to bottom… It undeniably looked like the

Graham family’s brooch.

“Nana, are you really saying you bought it from somewhere else?” Linda asked seriously.

Natalie felt uneasy inside, but she didn’t show it on her face. She simply nodded and said, “Yes…”

Linda fell silent.

After a while, she raised her gaze and said, “Nana, Auntie wants to ask you for a favor.”

Upon hearing Linda’s request, Natalie leaned back, her body tensed. “Auntie, I’ve already said I don’t agree…”

Linda shook her head and interrupted Natalie, “It’s not about helping the Graham family… It’s about this brooch. Can you give it to Auntie?”

Upon hearing those words, Natalie’s pupils shook abruptly. Linda wanted this brooch?

“Nana, can you? Please?” Linda’s eyes were filled with pleading.

Her eyes still tinged with redness from crying, trembling lips carefully cradling the brooch as if it were an extremely fragile treasure.

“I… Natalie was momentarily speechless.

Chapter 165 ilə did.

This brooch was the first gift Henry had given her… and now she knew Its true significance.

If Linda hadn’t revealed this matter today, the meaning behind this brooch, she might have let go of

But now that she knew, she couldn’t let go of this item with special meaning…

Linda blinked nervously, tears glistening on her long eyelashes.

“Auntie no longer needs your help with the Graham family… You just need to give me this brooch,

and then I’ll leave.”

Linda would rather have this brooch? Was she willing to give up the Graham family for it?

Natalie pursed her lips.

Instead of making an immediate choice, she spoke calmly, “Why?”

“Why would you choose a brooch over the Graham family? Especially when this brooch might not even be the Graham family heirloom… It could even be a fake brooch.”

“Are you really going to make that choice?” Natalie stared fixedly at Linda.

Linda didn’t hesitate for a moment and replied, “Yes.”