97

Chapter 97 How could she also be called Nana?

“Tell me! Are you the Nana he called?!” After thinking for a while, Niki thought her guess was right so her voice seemed a bit fierce then.

Linda looked at Niki with a look of disgust.

Linda thought to herself “how dare such a loud woman, with no sense of etiquette want to marry Julian? Julian now really lost his aesthetic.

Niki suddenly lowered her voice and went on, “Don’t pretend to be silly, tell me.”

Well, all she received was silence.

Nana?

Julian thought for a moment cause the name brought back some memories to him.

The moment when he first met Niki by the river suddenly came to his mind. He still remembered the warm feeling when he saw her beautiful face.

The girl with a bright smile looked at him in the sunlight… Then came the call “Nana”.

Can Natalie’s nickname also be Nana? How could this be possible?

Julian stared closely at Natalie, as if he was eager to find something from her.

“Do you keep silent because you feel guilt? “Niki went on asking.

“Why do you feel guilty? Do you have any secrets with Philip, or do you have an affair with him?”

Jullan felt even more uncomfortable upon hearing Niki said so.

His expression changed. Instead of his usual blank expression, he glanced at Natalie with his cold eyes, sharp as a hawk.

Natalie felt his glance and raised her eyebrows.

She was pondering whether to admit it or not.

If she admitted it at this moment, then it would undoubtedly be a confession to all

the Graham family that she was acquaintant with Philip.

Once they knew that she knew Philip, would they then come to realize that she was Dr. Nancy?

Or perhaps they would know that she was not an orphan girl, but from the Spears family?

Natalie was not sure. All of these worries could become the reality.

Shall she take the risk?

Linda noticed Julian’s eyes at Natalie. Although she was still a bit confused at the moment, she also realized that something was wrong so she asked “Natalie, what’s going on?”

“How could Natalie know the president of Glory Group?!”

Natalie regained her composure and gently touched Linda’s hand to comfort her. “Auntie Linda, it’s nothing,”

she said

“Nothing? Auntie Linda, she’s having an affair with another man! “Niki said in an anxious voice.

Upon hearing this, Natalie raised her eyebrows and showed a sarcastic smile. “What’s the matter with you if I have an affair with another man? In what stance can you judge me?”

“Are you admitting it? “Niki looked triumphant as Natalie didn’t deny it.

All Niki needed to do next was draw everyone’s attention to Natalie, then her own “mistake” would be ignored.

This could not only ruin Natalie’s reputation, but also free herself from this awkward situation!

Julian looked gloomier.