86

Chapter 86 Long-lost concern

GB

“I have something to attend today, so I’m not available. “Natalie’s voice was indifferent, and her expression

was also cold.

“Natalie, why don’t you attend this banquet? Just for my sake, okay?” Linda’s voice pleaded humbly.

She knew very well in her heart that Natalie said she had something to do just to avoid the banquet.

Natalie did not answer, maintaining a previously indifferent posture. She was clearly refusing.

Linda could barely sit on the edge of the bed with the support of her other hand. Although there was nothing

wrong with her mental condition, her physical condition was clearly deteriorating.

She looked straight at Natalie. She repeated what she had just said, but this time her voice was even weaker.

“Natalie, you can just for my sake?”

There was no response…

Natalie just looked at Linda lightly.

She felt that Linda was much haggard, and her normally red and moist lips were completely devoid of blood.

Her thin face was pale and distressing.

She secretly thought to herself that when she left later, she would advise Lily to stew more tonic soup for her.

Aunt’s current physical condition looks really bad.

But Linda’s next words clearly caught her off guard.

“Anyway, I won’t be able to live long.”

Upon hearing this, Natalie’s face softened slightly from the barely maintained indifference. She lifted her

eyelids and looked deeply at Linda.

Not be able to live long?

Linda finished speaking but did not look at Natalie again. Her gaze extended to the window, and the

emotions in her eyes were very complex.

Natalie couldn’t understand.

But she didn’t take the initiative to ask, because she couldn’t tell if Linda was telling another lie in her heart. Speaking rashly would only make her barely maintained Indifference fall short.

Linda spoke with a faint tone, “I am an old woman who lives on medication every day, and there is no one to talk to me… I know my own body very well, and there aren’t many days left.”

“I just want the Graham family to be okay before I die.”

Natalie said, “Niki will make the Graham family feel well and will also accompany you to talk.”

Linda shook her head, her tone filled with disappointment, and upon closer inspection, there was still a

strong sense of disgust. “I won’t lat Niki marry into the Graham family.” she said.

Natalie pursed her mouth.

She had this concern even more in her heart than Linda. She had long known what it would be like for Niki to

marry into the Graham family.

“But she had done everything she can and said everything she can. She had reminded Julian many times.

about Niki’s true face, but the light of the title of first love has completely covered all of Niki’s shortcomings.

Julian couldn’t see, he couldn’t see at all. Even if he saw it, he would pretend not to see it.