110

Chapter 110 The Spears family

Natalie didn’t speak again, she was considering where Ryan should go today.

Greenlife villa was built in a relatively remote location in pursuit of quietness. Although she didn’t know where Ryan lived, she felt that it would be quite far away wherever he went.

If it weren’t for her drinking, she wouldn’t have bothered Ryan.

It was so late to let him go back alone. Natalie was a bit indecisive in her heart.

“Why don’t you sleep here today? The house is quite large and there are many vacant rooms.”

Natalie pondered in her heart and asked..

The villa had several floors, and she lived on the second floor. Ryan could stay on the third or first floor tonight, and there wouldn’t be any inconvenience.

She believed that this plan could be the optimal solution for the current situation, which would not cause any

confusion or inconvenience to Ryan.

Ryan was stunned.

Could he sleep here?

Ryan couldn’t react for a moment, but when he did, his heart was filled with joy.

“I’m afraid.” He stammered, “Will it bother you?”

“Of course not. There are many vacant rooms.” Natalie didn’t think there was anything wrong.

Ryan didn’t continue speaking. He straightened his back and drove without looking around, making his whole body appear very stiff.

Natalie didn’t hear Ryan’s answer. She blinked and looked at him, only to see him driving the car with his eyes.

fixed.

Did he approve? She didn’t understand.

The car stopped at the entrance of the villa.

“Turn left. The first building is.” Natalie raised her arm and pointed in the direction.

Ryan followed the direction she pointed and stopped at the door.

After the car stopped, Natalie got off the car. She gestured to Ryan with a gentle tone and said, “Let’s go.”

“It’s late. Just go back to bed.” She was so sleepy.

Ryan stood in front of the car looking at Natalie, dressed in white and standing straight. A faint yellow light

shone through the branches, coating him with a faint golden layer.

“Go to bed quickly.”

His voice was warm and soft, with a smile in his eyes.

Natalie blinked and said, “Aren’t you going in?”

He seemed to hesitate for a moment, but finally spoke, “Thank you, but I won’t.”

Natalie was puzzled, “It really doesn’t bother me. It’s too troublesome to go back so late.” She felt that Ryan was afraid of troubling her..

Ryan still shook his head and smiled, “I’m not going in anymore. Doctor, don’t think you’re bothering me today, and don’t think asking me to do anything is bothering me anymore.”

“Otherwise, I would really feel sad.” His tone was so weak that Natalie unconsciously looked at him.

She must look up to see him.

Natalie realized that Ryan was actually one head taller than her.

Ryan lowered his eyes and looked at her, his pupils as clear as crystal, transparent and clean, like a puppy with drooping ears.