155

Chapter 155 It was just her pretence.

Natalie stared at the two people in front of her in a daze, and at this moment, her heart was filled

with terrifying waves.

Why was it so coincidental? Why did they show up at this time?

Although she was dissatisfied with some of the things Julian had done, it had nothing to do with

the Graham family.

She could still distinguish the difference between Julian and the Graham family.

She was very clear in her heart that her feelings for the Graham family had not yet reached the level of hatred…… After all, the Graham family was something that Henry has put in a lot of effort to protect, although she disliked what the Graham family had done in her heart.

But for the sake of Henry’s face, she would never hate the Graham family to the point of having

them cornered.

She just said that kind of thing because only by saying that could the dean of Hazel International

Hospital be willing to help the Lance family….. She had no option but to say so.

Linda’s face turned pale, and Natalie could see that she was fairly excited at the moment. Because not only did she turn pale, but her legs trembled and she could hardly stand steadily.

Natalie’s mind went blank when she saw Linda like this.

Although her mind was completely void, she couldn’t ignore Julian’s strong sense of existence.

She could even feel the chill emanating from Julian standing behind Linda as well as the cold gaze of the man staring at her.

But Natalie couldn’t care what expression Julian, who was standing behind Linda, had on his face

at this moment.

She didn’t care about watching Julian’s movements at the moment… because it just didn’t bother

her.

She didn’t care about Julian’s opinion at all. Compared to him, Linda’s opinion of her was more important to her.

After all, in Natalie’s heart, she considered Linda as important as her mother…….

Linda must have heard every word she just said, right……? She must be very sad, right……?

Hearing with her ears the heartless words spoken by her daughter-in-law whom she had always

believed in…… How could she not be sad?

“Natalie, look at me.” Linda managed to stabilize her mind and spoke trembling.

Natalie placed her gaze on Linda with difficulty, “I……

She wanted to explain, but couldn’t argue.

“Do you hate the Graham family?”

N

Linda’s exceptionally gentle eyes were now filled with panic and an indescribable vulnerability.

“Of course, she hates us.” Julian’s tone was extremely cold.

Julian stared fixedly at Natalie and spoke word by word.

Every word and sentence was fiercely engraved on Natalie’s heart…….

“I’m not asking you. Let Natalie say it herself!” Linda scolded Julian who was behind her.

“I…”, Natalie felt as if 100000 ants were crawling in her throat, making it difficult for her to make a