44

Chapter 44 Natalie was photographed

“Let me have a try.” said Natalie in a firm tone.

Nick still didn’t trust her, “Although you know pharmacy, this medicine is very difficult for us to make, even the doctor can’t do it. Can you handle it?”

“How can I know if I don’t give it a try?” said Natalie with a smile.

“Okay, just let her have a try.” the research fellow next to her gloated, waiting to see her failure.

Nick moved aside from the table with doubt. Without hesitating, Natalie walked up to the table and picked up all kinds of materials on it, starting to develop the medicine. The surrounding research workers watched with disdain as she expertly extracted, sterilized, and cut the medicine materials.

As time went by, the last step of pharmacy was reached. When the last material was added, the vessel underwent a very obvious change. Then Natalie took off the test glasses and said, “It’s okay.”

Nick sneered, “Have you finished? Are you kidding me?” he had just carefully watched her steps. The proportion of the two main materials was completely wrong, and it was a huge mistake.

Without saying anything, Natalie took the laboratory mouse beside her and injected the developed medicine into the body of the mouse. Then she said, “Check the data of the rat later.”

Nick still had a little belief before, but when he saw that the proportion was completely wrong, he no longer believed her. He didn’t bother to pay attention to Natalie and went straight back to his original position. “You can leave now. You can have a dream, but you can’t be too impractical.”

Natalie pursed her lips and didn’t care about Nick’s words at all. While the medicine was still reacting, she took out her mobile phone from her pocket and saw that Linda had sent several more messages.

After taking good care of Linda for the past three years, she treated her as her mother from the bottom of her heart. Although she didn’t want to disappoint her, she couldn’t go on like this.

After reading it carefully, she patiently found Julian’s number and sent a message.

“When do you plan to sign it?”

The message was sent successfully. She put the phone back to her pocket.

Natalie stood quietly aside, waiting for the reaction of the medicine. The surrounding researchers also

returned to their seats, totally ignored her.

After a long time, Natalie put the mouse into the observation box and carefully recorded all the data.

She handed the data sheet to Nick and said, “Take a look.”

Nick sneered, “You should just give up, your proportion is wrong. No matter how hard you try, you won’t

succeed.”

Then he looked down at the data sheet in his hand? Then he was stunned. ‘How could?!” thought him.

He ran to the observation box with a big stride, checked all the data carefully, and murmured, “The tumor has

absorbed all of them…”

He looked up at Natalie again, his eyes full of surprise, “You actually succeeded?”

Hearing the sound, the research fellow next to him looked over and asked, “Did you succeed?”

They trotted over and squeezed in front of Nick, looking at the data sheet in shock.

Natalie said calmly, “There is a big problem with your proportion. It will be better if you add some other