160

Chapter 160 Cold Blood

The man didn’t believe it at all. With an Indifferent expression, he stopped Natalie with his hand, making it difficult for her to move.

From behind, it looked like that Julian and Natalie were standing closely together.

But only the two of them knew that although they were very close, Julian was pretty aloof to her.

Between her and him lay the coldness and estrangement that lasted for nearly a hundred days and nights.

“Julian, take care of your mother! She is in bad condition. You should take it seriously.”

Julian raised his eyebrows.

“You don’t have to worry about my family matters.”

“You can go now.”

The voice was plain and impersonal.

Natalie looked at Julian’s cold expression and felt a bit hopeless. “I know I displeased you today,”

she said

“But Mrs. Graham is innocent. She’s your mother. How can you bear to watch her suffer so much?”

She knew that Julian was an indifferent person, like the cold wind flowing in the air, making people shiver uncontrollably.

But she didn’t expect Julian to be so indifferent. Though she said so, Julian left without even looking back

What a cold-blooded man.

Julian could suspected that she lied. But at least he should pay some attention to his mother’s

condition.

*Julian, look, her emotions are fluctuating violently. She is currently in poor physical condition.”

“You shall let me take a look…” Natalie said as she struggled to get rid of the sturdy arms that lay horizontally in front of her.

Julian lost his patience and said, “I asked you to go. Can’t you hear me?”

“You claimed to drive the Graham family to desperation. But now you don’t leave here though I

keep driving you away.”

“Natalie, what the hell are you thinking?” Julian’s voice was cold and light, but every word clearly entered Natalie’s ears.

Julian suspected that her next step was to make him retain her.

Natalie’s eyelashes trembled and she was angry. “What are you talking about?”

“Julian, she is your mother! I’m helping the Graham family. You are so ungrateful. How can you

think in that way?”

“That’s my question for you. What’s the way you think?”

After saying this, Natalie felt a bit frustrated. She shouldn’t have talked so much to Julian… Julian wouldn’t believe whatever she said.

He wouldn’t believe anything she said.

www

Suddenly, a Maybach drove in front of them. The car was driving in a hurry and roaring towards

them.

Natalie’s sharp eyes caught the car. Her eyes lit up and she quickly shouted, “Hugh!”

“Come here quickly.”

Julian frowned and this time he turned his head.

A man quickly got out of the car and kept running in the direction of Natalie.