75

Chapter 75 Want to be Doctor Nancy’s Student

After Niki finishes speaking, she silently looks at Natalie, with an unnatural expression.

Natalie raises her eyes at the sound and snorts coldly.

Niki is really capable of observing current situations. Being aware of it, she apologized without hesitation. No wonder she could attract Julian.

“Natalia, say something, please. I’ve made an apology.” Niki blinks.

“Just save it.” Natalia gets back from her thoughts and sniffs.

She is not a magnanimous person.

And unlike Julian, she isn’t crazy about Niki’s puppy eyes.

“I don’t need your apology.”

“You… Natalie!” Niki could no longer pretend to be tender. She shouts at Natalie loudly.

She was reluctant to apologize to Natalie and tried hard to do so. And she didn’t think that Natalie would

refuse her apology so directly.

So what you are rich?

The Graham family is the boss in Los Angeles!

Having money but no power is nothing!

Though Niki is furious, she holds her impetus to slash Natalie and turns around.

“Wait.”

“I’ve got something to tell you.” Natalie stops Niki.

“What? “Niki turns her head impatiently, with her phone in her hand.

Casually,

she is reading some messages.

Although Natalie feels disgusted about staying with Niki, she has to clarify the misunderstanding.

After considering it for a moment, she says, “I didn’t…’

Before she could finish speaking, Niki suddenly holds her phone very close to her eyes, with a strange expression on her face.

Then Nikl raises her head, wearing an arrogant expression again.

She interrupts: “Your pharmaceutical notebook is nothing but a piece of sh it. There are so many mistakes.

No wonder I couldn’t understand it!”

“Don’t you feel ashamed to pretend to be a pharmaceutical master?” Niki smears.

Natalie is just an orphan, and she could never understand pharmacy. Fortunately, she took photos of this book for help, or she would be deceived.

Natalie listens expressionless and has no intention of refuting it.

A piece of sh it?

However, she even doesn’t want to refute her words. After all, there are very few people could understand her

ideas.

She remains expressionless. “I’m not the person who bought the medicine yesterday.”

Niki raises her eyebrows.

“You are right. This notebook is just abstruse writing. “Natalie doesn’t argue.

“Niki looks more disdainful and sneers: “Oh?”

“They are just noting of pharmaceuticals making. I’m a newbie. It’s normal to make mistakes.”

Niki’s smile is more obvious and she seems very satisfied with Natalie’s words.