116

Chapter 116 Being taking a loss

Julian’s words were rejected by Ann, and he got a complex look.

His face, though at first glance, was cold as usual,

Natalie could see that Julian had other emotions on his face, which was a wordless expression after being provoked,

because his words were denied by others.

She had seen this look many times.

“Who knows if you’ll take action against our family, Mr. Graham?” Said Anh, straightforward, without beating around the bush at all.

“So the bodyguards won’t leave. They are standing here and won’t go anywhere.”

There were too many rumors about Julian in Los Angeles, and Ann had long heard of Julian’s resolution and cruelty.

So she absolutely cannot put her grandson, let alone the Lance Family, in danger.

The bodyguards were here to keep the family safe..

But Natalie furrowed her brows. Ann clearly didn’t notice the change in Julian’s expression. Her impolite

tone…

It would only make Julian more furious, and the Lance Family would also fall into a tougher situation.

Natalie narrowed her eyes and looked at Julian, as if she couldn’t let go of any change in his expression.

However, Julian’s expression was unexpected.

He suddenly smiled.

Seeing this, Natalie felt somewhat relieved. It seemed that she had too narrow a mind for Julian.

But when she looked closer, she realized that although Julian was smiling, there was only chill in his eyes.

He was just smirking.

She immediately withdrew her previous thoughts. Julian was just so narrow-minded.

“Don’t worry. I won’t do anything to your family. Isn’t your grandson standing right here?” He looked at Jerry standing aside and said.

The emotions in her eyes were difficult to see through.

Under the cold gaze of Julian, Jerry twitched his mouth and wanted to speak, but he didn’t say anything for a long time.

Ann did not compromise. “Anyway, the bodyguards will not leave. I also have reason not to believe your words, Mr. Graham.”

She lived several decades longer than Julian, and had already seen various things in this world. She had seen everyone, and naturally knew that people sometimes had ulterior motives.

Especially in the business world where huge interests were involved, where everyone harmed each other and deceived each other under the law of the jungle, people’s hearts would only become more treacherous.

Julian’s words cannot be trusted.

Upon hearing this, Julian stood in the same spot, with a cold smile on his face. Although he was smiling, the expression on his face made it difficult to tell what he was thinking.

Natalie knew Julian well, but she did not love him after all, so all of her understanding of Julian came from daily experiences.

Julian’s expression now was one that he rarely showed during daily interactions, and Natalie couldn’t get it.