96

Chapter 96 Your nickname is also Nana?

At the moment when Philip’s voice came from her phone, everyone fell silent.

H

Niki was momentarily stunned and speechless. Just now, her bold words slowly echoed in her mind, and then her mind went blank.

Natalie was still shaking the glass of wine, and the shaking amber liquor reflected light under the light.

Her face was expressionless.

This is completely discernable.

Niki tried to turn her mind around and said, “What you just said was… you can’t delegate authority to the Graham family?”

It seems like she wanted to find a glimmer of life for myself.

“That’s right.” Philip patiently replied. If he hadn’t just woken up completely, he would have hung up the phone by now.

“It’s not for free. The Graham family will buy it.” Niki added this sentence as if it suddenly came to her mind.

She comforted herself in her heart that even if Philip liked her again, he couldn’t let such a high value authorization fee go. His reply is indeed reasonable.

After saying this, she turned her head and glanced at Mr. Graham.

Although Mr. Graham’s face was gloomy, he didn’t mean to speak up and stop her. Niki relaxed and said, “Philip, I mean.. the Graham family can give you as much money as you want.”

“As much as I want? “Philip’s voice was lazy and scattered.

“Yes.” Niki nodded.

“My answer is also ‘No’.

Upon hearing this, Natalie couldn’t help but curl her lips. Philip always like to give people hope but then. makes them disappointed… He is really good at this.

She drank the wine from the glass in one gulp.

Philip was playing with the flowers in the vase on the other end of the phone, and he thought seriously about

authorization.

Although the authorization of the New Bleomycin Drug nominally belongs to the Glory group, it was developed by Natalie after all. As for the authorization letter, it was only after Natalie confirmed it that he

could decide whether to give it or not.

What he said doesn’t count.

“Is there anything else? “Said Phillp.

“Nothing. “Niki was repeatedly rejected. At this moment, her feelings were mixed, but she was more regretful.

Before Niki could finish speaking, Philip interrupted her.

“Please don’t call if you have nothing important.” followed by a hang up call.

The sound of the phone hanging up reached Niki’s ears, and she stood still, as if she had not recovered.

Then Grandpa Graham spoke with only one word.

“Disgraceful.”

At this moment, this word seemed extremely embarrassing for Niki.

Linda seemed calm and composed, as if she had anticipated it long ago. She looked at Natalie put a dish in front of her and said, “Natalie, don’t just drink, eat something.”

It’s as if Niki doesn’t exist at all.

Natalie quickly waved her hand and said, “Auntie Linda, I’m already full, don’t give me any more food.”