70

Chapter 70 Escape

Julian furrowed his eyebrows and stepped forward, his footsteps gradually fading away from Niki.

He wanted to take the authorization letter so earnestly that he didn’t even hear Niki’s somewhat urgent voice

just now.

He was getting closer and closer to the woman in front of him and he could fully see the material of her black dress. There were small pure white pearls on her velvet dress…..

But suddenly he was pulled by a slender little hand and turned his head.

“Julian, why did you suddenly walk so fast? I couldn’t keep up with you..

Niki gasped slightly, looking pitifully at Julian.

Her cheongsam was already wrinkled due to jogging, and the two cold jade pendants adorned on her ears were still slightly shaking.

“Something’s up.”

“You stay here,” Julian replied with a frown as he gently brushed away Niki’s small hand.

Natalie heard the rapid footsteps behind her.

She instinctively wanted to turn back.

But before she could turn her head, she heard Niki’s petite voice, “Julian!”

Julian?!

Did she get discovered so quickly?!

Natalie immediately realized that something was amiss, and instead of turning her head, she quickened her

pace.

When Julian turned his head again, the woman in the black dress in front of him had already distanced herself from him for a while. His eyes sparkled slightly, and his gaze became even sharper.

The sound of the man’s black leather shoes stepping on the flagstone ground seemed to step on Natalie’s heart, her chest rapidly undulating.

Her speed must not be comparable to Julian’s, and she would soon be caught up.

What should I do?

Natalie walked quickly and scanned the surroundings with her eyes. She glimpsed a girl who was also wearing a black dress and was similar in height to her. A fantastic idea occurred in her mind!

She changed her direction and walked towards the girl.

Julian quickly walked through the bustling crowd, his gaze closely following the elegant figure in front of him.

He was only a few steps away from Dr. Nancy this time; he would never miss this opportunity again!

The man grabbed the woman with long hair in front of him wearing a black dress, and there were pale white pearls on her black dress. It was definitely right!

The woman turned round in surprise.

“You……”

Two people looked at each other.

‘This face… this handsome looking man in a suit, is it Julian, the CEO of Graham Group?!”

Julian was known to everyone in the wealthy circle of Los Angeles. As the man at the top of the “food chain” in the rich class of Los Angeles, he is the dream lover of countless women. As long as one marries Julian,

she will have endless luxury and power.

Sally Hill was no exception.

‘Did he grab my wrist?’ Sally looked at the man in front of her in a daze. ‘What’s he doing?”