101

Chapter 101 Weakness

Everyone sitting at the luxurious dining table widened their eyes and looked at Grandpa Graham.

Directly drive Natalie out?

Even Niki stared blankly at Grandpa Graham, seemingly stunned and speechless.

Upon hearing his words, Natalie raised her head to look at Grandpa Graham and said, “Are you driving me

out?”

Linda was the first to react, and she spoke anxiously, “Dad, what are you doing!”

“Today is your 70th birthday. Isn’t it good for everyone to gather happily for dinner?

Why bother getting angry with the children again.”

“Besides, with so many guests watching, you’ve kicked out the Graham family’s daughter-in-law like this.

If this gets out, what will others think of our Graham family in the future?”

Grandpa Graham snorted coldly, “Do you think it’s embarrassing?”

“Since it’s embarrassing, why did she still go out to h**k up with men? If she has done such a thing, don’t be

afraid of being humiliated!”

Grandpa Graham said excitedly, “Her staying here is a shame to the Graham family. She embarrasses the

Graham family!”

Natalie’s eyelashes trembled lightly and her tone was flat.

“I’ll say it for the last time, I didn’t h**k up with anyone else. Philip and I are just ordinary friends.”

She didn’t understand why everyone would coincidentally believe that she had an affair with Philip.

People would believe this nonsense without any evidence! Niki was really adept at using such vulgar

methods.

Natalie looked earnestly at Grandpa Graham, trying to prove her innocence for herself.

Anyone who was unjustly wronged for no reason will not be reconciled. Especially being planted and framed by people they dislike.

But when she looked at Grandpa Graham, she saw that his face, which had just been kind, was now gloomy.

Natalie could even see disgust in his gaze.

Natalie was about to defend herself, but for some reason, she suddenly didn’t want to speak out.

“Ordinary friend?” Niki finally reacted, and her heart was filled with joy. Without her intervention, Natalie

would be kicked out!

“Can you explain where you got the money to buy a luxury house? Where did you get the money to buy luxury? Where did you get the money to buy a diamond ring?”

66.83%

Niki spoke louder and more clearly, with certainty in her words.

Her language had become increasingly sharp.

This time, even the guests at the nearby table heard the noise and looked towards the main table.

Roger sat beside watching everything with great interest.

Although he couldn’t quite hear what they were saying, he could see the little beauty’s face changed from joy

to awkwardness.

He found it very interesting.

“Since the beginning of today’s banquet, the atmosphere of the Graham family was very strange.”