162

Chapter 162 Kneel

“However, the Graham family has the largest pharmaceutical company in Los Angeles…” Hugh’s tone was calm.

His casual words lowered Natalie’s mood a bit, and she said, “If you were a Graham, you would absolutely hate me, wouldn’t you?”

“I can help the Graham family, but I just watch them go bankrupt.”

Moreover, she was the legitimate daughter-in-law of the family. How ironic it was.

“You’re right,” Hugh said seriously when he saw Natalie feeling very guilty.

“Don’t blame yourself too much.”

“Really?” Natalie was in a state of confusion, muttering softly to herself.

Although this is asking Hugh, it is actually more like asking herself.

Her feelings were mixed. She didn’t know exactly what she thought.

The car roared past.

They quickly arrived at the entrance of Greenlife villa.

Natalie looked out of the window, and the weather had unknowingly turned cloudy and sunny. The dark sky had turned azure and cloudless.

She opened the door and slowly got out of the car.

The weather was really nice now.” The wind blew on Natalie’s face, and she felt a refreshing

sensation.

Natalie took a deep breath and said, “Hugh, you can go back.”

“Come drive me to the laboratory tomorrow.”

Hugh looked at her, with a slightly complicated expression in his eyes. He was a little worried

about her mental state.

Natalie smiled and said, “Stop looking at me in that way.”

“My mind and mood are in chaos now. There’s nothing else wrong with me. You can rest assured

to leave.”

Hugh nodded.

Natalie watched as Hugh’s back disappeared from her sight. She adjusted herself and tried to forget what had just happened.

She slowly walked back to the villa.

Her hand had just reached into my bag to take out the key when she was stopped by someone.

Natalie was startled. She retreated and shouted, “Who is it?”

That person didn’t answer.

As soon as Natalie’s exclamation of surprise subsided, a figure flashed past her. His moves were sharp and swift. In almost a few seconds, the person who stopped Natalie was shackled.

Natalie frowned. She saw Hugh restrain a short woman by hands.

Natalie was surprised to see Hugh, whom she had asked to go.

The person in Hugh’s arms suddenly struggled, and the commotion came to Natalie’s ears. She regained consciousness from her earlier thoughts.

She narrowed her eyes to look at the person. When she saw the person clearly, she was startled.

“Mrs. Graham?”

“What are you doing here?”

Natalie’s eyebrows furrowed tightly. She quickly waved to Hugh and said, “Free Mrs Graham.”