89

Chapter 89 The honor of the Graham family is lost!

Natalie’s face was calm. She knew in her heart that she couldn’t defend anything because she had just pushed Niki.

Even if she spoke up to defend herself, with Zoey and Clara standing by, they would always be biased towards Niki. They would even lie and insist that she did it on purpose. She couldn’t argue with anything.

Sure enough, without waiting for Natalie to speak, Clara couldn’t wait to speak, “Natalie, not only are you jealous, but you are so cruel that you pushed Miss Niki down! If I hadn’t stopped you in time, Miss Niki would have bled!”

Her voice is loud, afraid that people around her may not hear her clearly.

The pointers from the guests gathered around became louder as Niki expected, and they looked at Natalie with undisguised disdain.

Natalie didn’t defend herself, she just walked forward and said in a light tone, “Miss Niki, get up quickly.”

“Don’t lie on the ground. You’re lying on the ground wearing a formal dress like this, are you afraid that others won’t see your figure? It’s not a good impact.” Natalie’s tone was faint.

Only then did Niki realize that she was wearing a tube top-like dress today. She hurriedly covered her chest,

“Help me up!”

Zoey quickly helped Niki up.

“If it weren’t for you pushing Miss Niki, how could Miss Niki lie on the ground?” Zoey spoke angrily.

Niki stood up reluctantly, as pitiful as a frightened kitten. “Don’t be mad at Sister Natalie. I don’t think she did

it on purpose…”

“Miss Niki! You’re just too soft hearted! You can even tolerate someone like Natalie who goes too far. If it were me, I would have revenged long ago!” Zoey’s tone was annoyed.

“The Spears family taught me to be kind-hearted, and I have always abided by it. Let’s not embarrass sister

Natalie.”

Natalie looked at Niki’s pitiful face and aggrieved expression, and was almost disgusted.

“What’s your expression? Sister Niki is so soft hearted. You don’t seem to appreciate it yet.”

“As far as I know, you just met Niki today, right? You’ve only been together for a few hours, and you already know her so well?” Natalie’s tone was very light, but she hit the nail on the head.

Zoey’s expression changed.

“Zoey, stop talking.” Niki quickly reached out and pulled at Zoey’s clothes. She covered it up and pretended to be angry, “If you talk about it again, I’m going to be angry.”

“Unexpectedly, the female companion brought by Mr. Graham not only looks beautiful, but also has such a good personality. Mr. Graham is really lucky.” The young master who had been watching the play couldn’t

help admiring.

By comparison, the wife of the Graham family did indeed go too far.

Niki approached Natalie, “Sister Natalie, I will not hold you accountable.”

“But you begged me to help you enter the Glory Group before. You said that brother Julian doesn’t like your anyway. As long as I let you enter the Glory Group, you will leave him.”

“But why are you pushing me today? Is it a backtracking?”

Niki’s voice was not loud, but it was enough to make the people around her hear it clearly.