157

Chapter 157 Control the Future of the Graham Family

Natalie curled her lips and said, “I appreciate your straightforward temperament.”

“Then we’ll have a deal. You help restore the funding chain for the Lance family… “As she spoke, Natalie suddenly recalled something.

Her eyelashes twitched lightly, “You won’t break your promise, right?”

“Of course!” the dean of Hazel International Hospital responded with a bold tone, “Do I look like someone who doesn’t keep his word?”

Because he happened to meet Dr. Nancy’s assistant, his mood elevated a lot, and he even spoke

with a bit more enthusiasm.

“Please don’t worry, Miss Spears! I’ll restore the financial chain of the Lance family today!” It was just a piece of cake for him.

A simple action to gain such a powerful partner, it was a steady profitable business.

Natalie nodded with a smile on her face.

Linda looked at Natalie with a complex expression. She finally managed to free herself from the complex emotions she had just experienced.

She was not feeble-minded.

She could see that Natalie had been avoiding her questions, and if she wasn’t feeling guilty, why

wouldn’t she refuse to answer her questions?

After all, as the wife of the Graham family for so long, she had seen all kinds of scenes, big and

small.

She had even attended many banquets of the major families in New York. Maintaining decorum in

social settings is the most fundamental. Even though her inner turmoil may be significant, she

must maintain a calm demeanour.

Linda regained a hint of calmness as she watched Natalie standing by and carefully observed her

every move.

Natalie, who was currently chatting with the dean of Hazel International Hospital, was completely

different from when she was staying with the Graham family.

She spoke with a calm demeanour and appropriate wording.

Even in front of someone as serious and imposing as the president of Hazel International Hospital,

Natalie still maintained a sharp attitude and was not afraid at all.

Even Linda could see her shining edge from their communication….

Linda suddenly had a mixed feeling in her heart and she even felt a little unfamiliar with Natalie.

Although she knew that Natalie was practical, she did not expect Natalie to be so capable.

She was Dr. Nancy’s assistant… That was Dr. Nancy, the top pharmaceutical doctor in the world, someone that the Graham family couldn’t even think of. Natalie was her assistant……

Linda worked hard to accept this fact.

Spending time with such a mighty person every day… Under the intangible but great influence of Dr. Nancy, Natalie may also be powerful.

Moreover, Natalie was something of a prodigy. Plus, following Dr. Nancy to conduct experiments every day polished her ability. It was not surprising that Natalie could exude this kind of temperament in front of people now.