60

Chapter 60 What secrets does she have?

When Nikl Linch heard the flattering voice from the front desk, she looked up impatiently. Her usual clear eyes were now full of pride.

She just glanced impatiently, didn’t pay any attention to the front desk, and then played with the package with anger, her eyes dark.

Completely lacking the purity and sweetness of the past.

The receptionist stood awkwardly aside.

The man in charge of the delivery wanted to say something more, “Miss…” but was interrupted by the

receptionist.

“This is Mr. Graham’s girlfriend, just give her the package.” The receptionist tone was urgent, and she looked

at the man with a voice that couldn’t be ignored, as if inviting credit.

The man looked up carefully at Niki Linch, as if unsure.

“The things inside are very valuable. Are you sure she’s Mr. Graham’s girlfriend? What should we do if something goes wrong?” The man spoke with suspicion and clearly didn’t believe it.

When Niki Linch heard the man’s words, Natalie Spears sent a very valuable item?

Niki Linch’s face became complex.

She didn’t originally want to open it, but now she has changed her mind.

She wanted to see what valuable thing it was!

She reached out to the package with a fair hand and said to the front desk, “Give me a knife.”

The front desk just listened to the person’s words and became somewhat hesitant. If it was really a very

valuable package that was opened without the permission of the president, she would not be responsible for

anything that happened.

If the CEO blamed her, she wouldn’t be able to keep the job she barely managed to keep.

Seeing that there was no action at the receptionists, Niki Linch’s eyes were cold and her tone was not kind.

“Can’t you hear me? I need a knife now. Don’t you want to stay at Graham’s anymore.”

The receptionist’s gaze flickered slightly, hesitating for a while before finally feeling overwhelmed and handed the knife to Niki Linch, with a tone full of flattery. “Please pay attention to your hands, may I help you?”

Better please Mr. Graham’s girlfriend first!

To provoke Mr. Graham’s girlfriend, she also had no good result.

Niki Linch snorted coldly, took the knife and was about to open the package. The man was in a hurry and ran forward to snatch the package.

“What are you doing?”

Nikl Linch’s voice was a bit loud, causing the bodyguard at the door to look at her. The bodyguard’s hand had already touched the walkie talkie at her waist, as if to report to her superiors.

“I’m not sure of your identity. You better not take this package.” The man’s expression was hesitant.

Niki Linch noticed the eyes and movements of the bodyguard at the door. She didn’t want to cause trouble to Julian Graham, as she had just lost control of her emotions. When it came to Julian Graham’s ears, it would

shatter her image that she had worked hard to maintain.

She suppressed her anger and on second thought, what valuable things could an orphan have?