69

Chapter 69 Was She a Shareholder?

Natalie looked coldly at Niki, who was meticulously dressed, and the man next to her with whom she was

familiar.

The two walked shoulder to shoulder towards the small building where she was in.

Niki was in high spirits, with a pair of clear eyes shining with delicate light. The corners of her mouth curved, and clearly, she was very happy.

Natalie gently raised her eyebrows.

Why was Niki so thrilled?

‘Julian always had a clear sense of privacy and had never brought his female companion to any public places involving official affairs.”

‘This time, unexpectedly, he brought Niki to the exhibition to purchase medicines, and he’s still so high-profile… Well, it’s really worth Niki’s joy.’

‘The unrequited love is different.”

Natalie gently shook her head and let out a sarcastic chuckle.

As she was contemplating for a moment, Niki and Julian were only very close to her in a blink of an eye.

Natalie regained consciousness and quickly closed the wooden door of the small building again. After all, the wooden door was ancient and made a creaking sound with her movements.

Julian’s eyes swept over the exquisite small building in front of him.

Niki blinked her big eyes and exclaimed in confusion, “What’s wrong, Julian?”

Julian calmly withdrew his gaze and said, ‘Nothing. No worries.”

Niki raised her small face to look at the man, and then carefully took Julian’s forearm. Seeing that the man. didn’t make any reaction, she relaxed and said, “I’m glad that you’re willing to bring me to the exhibition. I’m feeling thrilled, Julian,”

Julian looked at the flagstone road ahead and said, “That’s good.”

After Natalie closed the wooden door, she glanced at her watch and sat back at the wooden table.

There was still some time before the exhibition started.

The exhibition only had a fixed size area, and she had to walk back and forth during the exhibition to select

herb medicines. Probably, Julian would see her so she didn’t want to take any risks.

She tied up her hair and reluctantly changed her makeup.

Natalie walked to the upstairs bedroom. Fortunately, with an outlook of “The world is home”, Philip had a

place to stay everywhere he had been and Natalie spotted a hat in Philip’s wardrobe.

She reached out for it, but halfway through it, she stopped.

Wearing a hat would actually make it more flamboyant

Natalie decisively gave up this idea. How could Julian not notice herself? She held her cheek with one hand and squinted in contemplation.

It seemed strange however she covered herself up.

Anyways, she just needed to hide a little bit from Julian

Natalie arrived at the main venue of the exhibition before it began. The traditional architectural decoration of the buildings and streets at the venue looked particularly antique, and the display cabinets were filled with various precious medicinal herbs, appearing radiant under the light.