73

Chapter 73 Sister, you are so embarrassed now

Upon hearing this, Natalie Spears’ face fell and looked around for the camera..

“I’ve already confirmed that there’s no camera here.” Niki Linch played with her hair and curled her lip with a

smile full of pride.

“You can go to the police station to report to the police and see if they believe an orphan girl or the Graham

family.”

The moment she opened the door and saw Natalie, she called bodyguards to check if there were cameras

around the small building.

“Well, it seems you have learned a lesson. I didn’t think you would have learned it.” Natalie didn’t have the slightest panic or fear as Niki imagined and mocked her instead.”

“Now you’ve learned to locate a camera,” Natalie’s eyes were full of sarcasm.

“You!”

‘Clearly, she was insulting me.”

Niki clenched her fists. She turned her head and shouted at the bodyguards, “Have you finished searching the

house?”

“How dare a helpless and powerless orphan girl humiliate me?”

The head bodyguard came downstairs in a hurry, followed by some of the bodyguards. “Miss Linch, we have searched it thoroughly, and there is indeed no one else.”

“No one else?!” Niki Linch opened her eyes wide. “How could it be?”

Natalie Spears took a cold look at her.

Niki looked at Natalie with unfriendly eyes and asked word for word, “Are you the rich person who bought many medicinal materials?”

‘Why do I feel nervous after saying this? If she is really that wealthy person…”

She dared not think further.

Natalie’s expression was playful. She pulled a heavy wooden chair in the middle of the courtyard and sat down, “What do you think?”

“I think…” Niki noted her face and muttered to herself. ‘Is it really her?’

She quickly shook her head, ‘It’s impossible! She cannot be that person.”

She looked up at Natalie and tensed, “Are you really that person? Don’t be mysterious!”

Natalie looked at her with a half smile and raised her eyebrows. “Certainly not.”

She cannot admit it was she who bought so many medicinal herbs.

48.16%

It must be Julian Graham’s instruction, so that Niki was so arrogant and confident, totally without scruple.

When she bought the medicinal herbs yesterday, she directly gave Glory Group’s business card to the suppliers. If Julian knew she had bought so many herbs, he would most likely discover her identity as Doctor Nancy with his keen insight.

She didn’t need to take the risk.

Niki breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing this. Natalie’s answer didn’t surprise her at all.

‘I know Natalie Spears cannot be that person.’

“What are you doing here?” Niki let go of her doubts and became arrogant again.

“I…” Natalie stood up and squinted her eyes slightly.

‘How should I explain my presence here?’