171

Chapter 171 Break into the laboratory

Natalie lowered her head with a smile and unbuttoned her seat belt, then opened the car door and got off.

The parking location of Ryan was exactly the same as where Julian had just parked.

As soon as Natalie got out of the car, she smelled a lingering smell of smoke.

The smoke was very strong, but it didn’t make people feel unpleasant, and there was also a faint smoky smell, which was very familiar.

Natalie frowned and looked down at the ground, but there was no cigarette butt as she had expected.

But the smell of this smoke was clearly very similar to the cigarette that Julian usually smoked.

Natalie knew that Julian would smoke when he was in a bad mood. But it’s only when he’s in a bad

mood, but normally he didn’t smoke at all.

He still resisted smoking from the bottom of his heart.

Natalie pursed her lips as she circled around and combined it with the license plate number that

flashed by just as she was in the car.

Julian clearly just came… and even lit a cigarette. Natalie didn’t know if he had actually smoked,

but he did indeed ignite it.

He usually won’t smoke, except when he was upset…….

Julian was in a bad mood?

Didn’t she already give Linda the authorization? Graham family’s biggest problem had been solved.

How could he be in a bad mood? Shouldn’t he be very happy?

Natalie shook her head and exclaimed in her heart that his emotions were inexplicable.

Ryan stood aside and saw Natalie’s thoughtful expression. He said, “Doctor, what’s wrong?”

Natalie recalled, “It’s nothing, just that Julian came just now.”

*Julian has been here before?” Ryan’s already good mood suddenly turned sour.

“What is he doing here? Isn’t the authorization letter already given to the Graham family?”

Ryan had an imperceptible displeasure on his face.

Natalie shook her head and said, “I don’t know either.”

Although Julian can do whatever he wanted, it had nothing to do with her anymore…

However, it was obvious that Julian came to Greenlife Villa to find her, and Natalie couldn’t help but

think more.

“Doctor, it’s quite cold outside. Why don’t you go inside first?”

Ryan looked thoughtfully at Natalie, who was only wearing a thin sweater, making her look very

thin.

He was worried that the doctor will stay out for a long time and catch a cold tomorrow morning,

and Ryan actually didn’t want the doctor to think about Julian.

Natalie pursed her lips as she finally glanced at the parking space at the door and nodded, “Then I’ll go first. Drive safe.”

Ryan watched Natalie’s back as he stood in place, waiting to see the lights on the second floor

come on before leaving.