156

Chapter 156 Success

Linda and the dean of Hazel International Hospital were both shocked and didn’t respond to this huge information for a moment… that Natalie was Dr. Nancy’s assistant.

Even Natalie was startled by Julian’s words. Julian suddenly mentioned her identity. What was he going to do?!

Why did he reveal her identity without reason? He wished she died, didn’t he?

The more people knew her identity, the more danger she was in. Didn’t Julian know?

Was this retaliating against her? Making her pay the price for what she just said?

Natalie watched Julian indifferently, her gaze filled with fury.

Julian also stared at her directly.

Unlike Natalie’s gaze, there was not much emotion in his eyes.

“Why, does Miss Spears want to deny it?”Julian raised his lips, and the curved curve was even

colder than ice and snow.

“He hates liars the most. I am an example of being disliked by the dean. Do you want to repeat my

mistake?”

The implication was that if you didn’t acknowledge your identity, the dean wouldn’t help you.

Natalie sneered.

“Didn’t you have something to ask the dean for today? If you lied to him, do you think he will still help you?” Julian said seriously word by word.

He clearly caught Natalie’s weakness, showing a look of playing with Natalie’s thoughts at will.

Upon hearing this, Natalie swallowed what she was about to say and glared angrily at Julian.

Julian was indicating that he knew her plan!

He was forcing her to admit her identity, to admit that she was Dr. Nancy’s assistant.

The dean of Hazel International Hospital was the first to recover from astonishment, and he

snorted coldly, “Dr. Nancy’s assistant?”

“That was a bold guess, Mr. Graham.”

The old man wasn’t convinced.

“Don’t you believe it?”Julian raised his eyelids and his tone remained neutral.

The dean snorted coldly, “Of course not. You said this young simple girl is Dr. Nancy’s assistant.

Who would believe it?”

Besides, looking at Natalie’s expression, she was completely unwilling to admit that she was Dr. Nancy’s assistant… If she were Dr. Nancy’s assistant, how could she wear this expression?

“I suppose you may need to alter the habit of not believing others.” Julian frowned.

Then he turned to Natalie and said, “What do you think?”

Natalie raised her eyes upon hearing the sound, and Julian’s gaze was straight at her, very

oppressive.

She smiled and turned to look at the dean, ‘He’s right.”

“I am Dr. Nancy’s assistant.”

?! The dean’s small eyes stared big.

This was ……

“Are you Dr. Nancy’s assistant, seriously?” still, there was disbelief in his tone.