53

Chapter 53 Doctor Nancy Is Inside

Ryan saw that Natalie’s expression was somewhat uneasy. He lowered his eyelashes and said, “Doctor? What’s wrong with you?”

A faint hesitation flowed, as she pondered and clearly did not hear Ryan’s inquiry.

Julian was the boss of Graham Group. If authorization was given to him, Graham Group would definitely be

able to weather this crisis.

She was still familiar with Julian’s abilities. Graham Group’s survival of the crisis before was not only due to her help behind, but also due to Julian’s abilities.

If more time was given to Julian, the future development of Graham Group couldn’t be underestimated.

But if she didn’t help Julian this time, it meant it was difficult for Graham Group to survive this crisis.

Natalie silently supported Graham Group behind Julian for three years, knowing very well the market share of New Bleomycin Drug. If it wasn’t authorized, Graham Group would not have new drugs to supplement it, and the consequence was obvious.

Her silent efforts over the past three years would all come to naught, and the efforts she had made were

meaningless.

Natalie’s eyelashes were lightly trembling.

Ryan stood by and silently observed Natalie’s expression. Seeing that Natalie’s face had finally changed, he tentatively extended his hand and waved it in front of her.

Natalie regained consciousness from her thoughts and said, “Help me prepare an authorization.”

Ryan was not surprised to hear this. Just when he mentioned this, Natalie did not immediately refuse but remained silent for a long time. He knew that she was likely to delegate authorization to Julian.

“Okay,” Ryan agreed.

The doctor had her own reason for making decisions.

After Ryan finished answering, he picked up the reagent bottle and prepared to start the experiment.

After thinking for a while, Natalie added, “You can draft the authorization now and I’ll sign it.”

She didn’t want to procrastinate and just wanted to complete everything she needed to do as soon as possible, especially those related to the Graham family.

Upon hearing this, Ryan stopped. He blinked and said, “Now?”

His intuition told him that the relationship between Doctor and Julian was likely to be extraordinary.

From her recent performance to now, she asked him to immediately put down the experiment and draft the

authorization letter.

He unconsciously began to contemplate the relationship between Doctor and Julian. What kind of

Chapter 53 Toctor Nancy is inside

34.83%

relationship would it be?

Ryan wondered, but suddenly reacted and forced himself to stop thinking.

It was the doctor’s private matter, and he shouldn’t speculate recklessly.

He used to never care about anything else except research and development, but now what was the matter?

Natalie did not feel a series of psychological changes in Ryan, and she nodded lightly and said, “Yes.”.

Ryan controlled himself, and his face unchanged, saying, “Okay.” He took a step and walked to the next room.