56

Chapter 56 Compared to Henry, money doesn’t matter

“What’s the matter, Doctor?”

Natalie tried to calm down and shook her head, “It’s okay.”

If the authorization did not arrive today, Julian might come again……

But how did he get the news?

Although Philip looked cynical, he actually had a cornmand of everything in his heart, and he just seemned so.

Natalie knew Philip very well.

Since he said he would not let others know the message, it was certain that no one would know that she was the authorized person of New Bleomycin Drug, nor would anyone know her position. She only signed Nancy

on the authorization, so Julian……?

Did he find the laboratory according to Dr. Nancy’s identity?

Natalie’s expression was complex. When did she expose Dr. Nancy’s information?

“But Doctor, why you send the authorization to Julian so easily without any fees…?” Ryan looked at her and asked her cautiously.

He wanted to ask this question that day, but for reasons of not prying into the doctor’s intentions, he didn’t

ask.

But there was a certain indescribable emotion in his heart that prompted him to ask today.

It was not excessive to charge several hundred million dollars based on the value of New Bleomycin Drug. Moreover, the authorization could completely solve the urgent problem of Graham Group. And if she even offered a higher price, Graham Group could only agree.

But the doctor didn’t mention a word about money from beginning to end and sent the authorization, which was a clear anomaly. So Ryan guessed that the relationship between the doctor and Julian was likely to be extraordinary, even closer than he thought.

What was the relationship?

Once he spoke, he couldn’t take his words back. Ryan could only wait for her answer, and he was a bit

uneasy.

Upon hearing this, Natalie stopped thinking. Ryan’s question made her realize that she had not asked Graham Group for authorization fees.

She just thought that the authorization could help Graham Group overcome the crisis and help Henry……. Her eyelashes trembled, and she didn’t think further. She just said yes in a low voice.

Compared to Henry, money didn’t matter anymore.

People had always unconsciously developed many habits like this. Since Henry’s death, she had always wanted to make up for it. She tried to do something for Graham Group as much as possible, and it seemed Chapter 56 Compared to Henry, money doesn’t matter

36.834

that she was used to help the Graham Group without any return….

Upon hearing the answer, Ryan pursed his lips. This simple word made his heart sink.

“Shall we start the experiment?” Natalie didn’t think about what had just happened. She said in a low volume.

She could see Ryan’s distraction.

“Hmm, okay.” Ryan nodded as he reluctantly suppressed this inexplicable emotion in his heart.

Ryan glanced at the experimental results that Natalie had just completed and changed the topic, “It seems to