191

Chapter 191 Visit of the Spears Family

The position they were standing in was neither close nor far from the entrance of the villa, but when Natalie looked at the door, it was in the direction of the backlight.

The person stood in the backlight, with the golden light outlining the lines of his side face. Half of his face was hidden in the shadow, and no expression could be seen.

Natalie’s eyelashes trembled.

“How could someone stand there? What happened?” He thought.

The first name that flashed through her mind was Julian.

But when she narrowed her eyes and looked carefully, the figure of that person was clearly fatter than Julian, and also shorter than Julian.

Obviously, he was not Julian.

Ryan had just closed the car door when he turned his head and saw Natalie standing in place, staring motionless at the entrance of the villa.

“”Doctor, what’s wrong? It’s so cold outside here, why don’t you go in?” Ryan wondered.

Upon hearing Ryan’s voice, Natalie slightly raised her chin and pointed to the door.

Ryan looked in the direction pointed by Natalie and saw a man standing at the door. The man was hovering, clearly waiting for someone.

Ryan’s brows were furrowed instantly.

“Good thing I’m here with her today, otherwise as a woman, she would definitely not be able to deal

with him!” Ryan thought.

Then he walked straight towards the wandering figure.

He wanted to give this person a good lesson.

Natalie saw Ryan walk up and she quickly grabbed his sleeve and said, “Maybe I should call Hught

now?”

She felt that the person standing there was up to no good and difficult to deal with. Ryan, an

experimenter, was obviously no match for him.

Ryan shook his head and looked at the suspicious man. “It’s okay. Let me take care of him.”

“Are you sure” Natalie said in a skeptical tone, as she didn’t want to see Ryan hurt because of her.

“Uh, don’t worry.” Ryan clenched his fist and walked up the steps.

Olet Bo

Natalie followed behind him, still worried in her heart. She even reached into her bag and wanted

to take out her phone to call Hugh.

But before she could even take out her phone, she saw Ryan suddenly dart up to the man and

grabbed his neck with one hand.

The person was frightened and forcefully grabbed his neck, losing his voice for a moment.

Although his throat was pinched out, he still let out a painful scream then, and his legs pulled back

vigorously due to the severe pain.

Natalie was dumbfounded and thought,

“Is that true? How could he move so fast and with such force?”

“Doesn’t he usually do experiments in the laboratory? How… How can he be so strong?”

Ryan pinched the man with an unfriendly look in his eyes and said, “What are you doing here?”