Question #6

Winter: Well, Windshear. I am grateful for the offer, but I  happened start a scavenger sanctuary close to home.

Winter: Sure, it's in a working progress, but I have my winglet to help with the rough patches.

Qibli: If only Winter got off his lazy butt to help us!

Winter: I'll be there in a minute! Also, I have Lynx and my brother. Hailstorm is helping me in secret, so he's a little paranoid.

Hailstorm: What was that? I heard something.

Lynx: Relax, it's just the wind.

Hailstorm: Oh, sorry. It sounded like wingbeats--

*a shadow flies overhead*

Hailstorm: I'm not going back to jail! *proceeds to bury his face in the snow*

Winter: Hailstorm, it's only Qibli! Also, Qibli? What are you doing?

Qibli: *shivers* Trying to bring life into my half frozen wings.

Winter: *sigh* As you can see, I am one step closer to finishing this place, we even managed to find some homeless scavengers from a burned down den. We're keeping them in a cage for a while, until theirs rooms are ready.

Turtle: Uh...Winter?

Winter: Yes, Turtle?

Turtle: Well...speaking of the scavengers. When I went to go feed them, they kinda...escaped when I opened the cage.

Winter: ...

Turtle: Whatta the odds of that? *nervous laughter*

Winter: ...

Winter: You're all fired.