Dare #79

Moonwatcher: What are doing, Winter?

*Winter is currently covered whole in black paint, with silver paint spread on his underside*

Winter: I'm a NightWing, do I look gorgeous now?

Moonwatcher: Uh...

Winter: I'll take that as a yes.

Winter: If you will excuse me, I'm going to show Kinkajou that she's not the only impersonator around *leaves*

Moonwatcher: Oh man, he's going to get beat up...

Later:

*Winter is walking down the halls of Jade Mountain, earning several looks from his peers*

Winter: Gloom...gloom..gloom.. Hey everyone, I'm a NightWing! Come look at how suave and mysterious I am.

Mindreader: What the shit is this?

Winter: Oh! Greetings, fellow NightWing! How about we hang out, and share our ancient wisdom with the world?

Mindreader: Dude, this is offensive beyond levels.

Winter: Offensive? I am a mere NightWing, born from the holy volcano!

*Suddenly, Fatespeaker came in*

Fatespeaker: OK, what's going on here?

Mindreader: This weirdo is making a mockery of NightWings!

Fatespeaker: Winter? Why are you dress like that? You look ridiculous.

Winter: How dare you! I came from the most powerful tribe in Pyrrhia! We are OP and we proud of that!

Fatespeaker: OK? Listen, you can't do that, you might really offend someone--- 

Winter: Wait! *holds his temples* I foresee that I will not offend anyone.

Fatespeaker: *sigh* Not funny. And I grew out of that, so would you please--

Winter: I foresee that all classes are cancelled!

Students: *celebrates*

Fatespeaker: No! They're not! Winter, I swear...

Winter: I also foresee...that Fatespeaker sucks *grins*

Fatespeaker: ...

Fatespeaker: Put your head down.

*Winter held his head down*

Winter: Why?

Fatespeaker: So I won't break your snout when I punch you in the face.

*Bang!*

Later:

Moonwatcher: Tried to warn you not to do that shit.

*Winter is lying on the floor, with a block of ice held to the bruise on his forehead*

Winter: No, you didn't!

Moonwatcher: Well, you should've known better.

Winter: *grumbles*