Dare #48

*Qibli and Winter are walking into a dark alleyway, and Qibli was dragging Winter by the ear*

Winter: Ow! Qibli! Where are we going?

Qibli: I finally managed to find the location of this black market, and you are going to point me towards the psychopath selling you all these dangerous weapons.

Winter: OK, but it's not like they'll just be waiting here--

???: We meet again. What would you like to purchase today?

*Both turned, and saw a scarred SandWing in a hood, step out of the shadows*

Qibli: You! What gives you the right to sell illegal stuff?

???: But what's the problem?

Qibli: The problem is, those things damaged our school! And we almost got expelled! Twice!

???: *smirks* So, you want me to shut down? That won't be happening any time soon, and you better carry along before you get hurt--

*Suddenly, a female dragon's voice shouted from the back*

SandWing: Salamander! Are you done bringing bank yet!?

Salamander: *growls* For the last time, Fennec! Don't yell at me when I'm trying to be intimidating!

Fennec: You were never intimidating! Dummy!

Winter: Hey, Salamander! I want a refund!

Salamander: Well, you can't have one! And now that you know me and my sister's names, you will have to die *he digs into pockets, as though to pull out a weapon*

Winter: Don't move! *pulls out lightsaver*

Salamander: ...Hehe. Nice try *pulls out an equally red lightsaver, and with a press of a button, it grew more menacing*

Winter: *gasp* A Seth lightsaver!? You told me you ran out of that stock!

Salamander: I. Lied.

Winter: Oh, now you're dead! Qibli! Grab the Covenant gun!

Qibli: What do I with it!?

Winter: Just press the trigger, and try not to shoot me!

Qibli: Got it! *grabs gun*

*He aimed the weapon at Salamander, but Fennec got in his way*