Dawn of the Dragon

While Aster, Jade, Uncle, and Black were trying to figure out what the hell was going on and why Jackie turned traitor, Black got a call from the man himself.

Apparently the Tiger Talisman had split him into his good and evil halves. The Dark Hand had tricked his evil half by promising him wealth, hence the betrayal. But then they betrayed his evil half, and brought Shendu back, causing Jackie to be restored.

He asked for any and all available reinforcements, which sent Section Thirteen into overdrive as Captain Black had everyone who could fight get ready for the battle of their lives against what one might consider a god.

Uncle was preparing a chi spell, Aster safely stored Lo Pei's remains in hopes of eventually bringing him back, and Jade was trying to convince Black to let her help. But he adamantly refused, because she was a child.

Aster opened up multiple portals, allowing for a few dozen units of his androids to join Section Thirteen's forces. Within thirty minutes, they surrounded the Dark Hand's base, courtesy of Aster's tracker spell.

They managed to find Valmont, Chow, Ratso, and Finn in an elevator. Probably on their way out after realizing Shendu wasn't their ally or friend.

"Surprise." - Black

He said before punching Valmont in the face. Agents swarmed the elevator and arrested them all. They then began to move up the building using the elevators and stairs.

Aster could hear explosive fighting coming from the top floor, so he opened a portal to Jackie's location just in time to see him get thrown off a building by Shendu, who promptly smashed through the glass and flew off, leaving Aster with two choices.

Save his friend, or pursue Shendu. He clenched his fists before quickly opening a portal beneath Jackie, allowing him to fall through and land safely on the ground in front of Aster.

"Hey, hey, you're okay." - A

He said to the injured and slightly burnt Jackie who was still panicked. With Shendu out there and Jackie hurt, they returned to Uncle's Shop where Aster healed Jackie. Tohru surprisingly showed up, and offered his services to help in the fight. Apparently he wanted a better life for himself and his mother.

Uncle managed to find information on Shendu that could help them.

"Shendu was an evil demon sorcerer and Warlord that ruled a vast kingdom. He was imprisoned by his subjects and the twelve talismans that held a fragment of his power were all scattered to the winds. He vowed to return to one day, to not only restore his kingdom, but to call upon his dragon minions to bring about his revenge by destroying all of Asia." - Uncle

He read. Jade gasped.

"My mom and dad..." - J

She said with a worried look.

"Shendu's former palace is located in what is now Hong Kong. His vengeance will begin at midnight, ushering in the Chinese New Year." - Uncle

"Then we only have a few hours." - JC

"I'll open a portal." - A

He prepared but Uncle interrupted him.

"Fighting the demon will not be enough. You will need a way to defeat him! I will come with you." - Uncle

"So will I." - Tohru

He said as he stepped forward.

"Come here." - Uncle

He said. Tohru bent down so Uncle could reach him. He then slapped Tohru.

"Someone has to watch the shop! You stay here." - Uncle