The End, The Beginning

Aster, Jade, Jackie, King, and Lo Pei were currently in the streets of San Fransokyo. The entire area had been evacuated in preparation for the battle that was about to happen. Across from them was Shendu, Doalon Wong, and an army of ShadowKhan, as well as three Dark Chi Warriors.

A few hours ago, Lo Pei sensed Shendu's resurrection. And it didn't take long for him to warn Aster but also for them to figure out he was probably working with Doalon Wong, the only guy crazy enough to work with a Demon Sorcerer.

So they assembled a small but strong team to take them both down and put an end to this once and for all.

"You bring so few warriors, little butterfly? I expected more from you." - Shendu

He said, trying to provoke Aster.

"This is all we need to deal with the likes of you." - A

Normally Lo Pei would oppose to doubting Shendu's power. But Shendu had no Chi, and the talismans were on their side. Even with his advantage in numbers, victory was almost certainly theirs.

"So arrogant. Didn't your parents teach you to respect your elders?" - DW

"Respect is earned." - JC

He said while equipping his armor. Shendu frowned, seeing the armor that had previously been used to defeat him. Though he looked intrigued when he saw King.

"Monkey King, why would you side with these mortals? You are a spirit of mischief. You belong with us." - Shendu

He said, trying to convince him to join their side. The Monkey King wasn't as powerful as a Demon Sorcerer at their peak, but he was still strong.

"Y'know, normally I'd agree. But I've wanted to kick your scaly ass for a long time!" - King

He grinned as he turned his staff into a mallet, showing his intent to fight.

"So be it." - Shendu

He said, disappointed.

"Gen! Ren! Chui! Attack!" - DW

He shouted, giving the order. The dark Chi warriors and the ShadowKhan went charging at the four heroes.

"I'll handle Doalon Wong. Jackie, Jade, you two take care of the minions. Lo Pei and King, you two deal with Shendu." - A

He ordered as he flew into the air before immediately firing his laser vision at Doalon Wong, who raised a barrier.

Lo Pei fired an energy scroll into the charging army, instantly vaporizing a few dozen with his light Chi, giving Jade and Jackie a better chance at victory.

He then used a levitation scroll to fly while King used his staff, and the two immediately began firing attacks at Shendu, who put up his arms to protect himself.

"Keep him distracted, I will prepare a petrification spell." - Lo Pei

"You got it!" - King

He said as he turned his staff into a huge hammer and slammed it down on Shendu, while Lo Pei began to chant.

Nearby, Aster had broken through Doalon Wong's barrier and immediately opened a portal behind him, and then pushed him through.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|

"What is this?! Where are we?!" - DW

He shouted, looking at the empty remains of the Quest Buy dimension. Aster landed on the ground in front of him.

"This is Quest Buy. Well...was, anyway. This is where we'll have a little Wizard's duel." - A

"A duel?" - DW