Side Story: The ArmBands of Shiva

In Uncle's Shop, Aster was trying to help Jade learn the basics of Good Chi spells and how to use them safely and effectively. Like creating Chi clones quickly if she's ever surrounded.

Jackie returned in his armor with a pair of armbands. Aster, as usual, sensed magic from them.

"Oh? New jewelry?" - A

"Armbands of Shiva. Hak Foo tried to steal them. He's one of Valmont's minions." - JC

He said while handing them over to Aster.

"Which means it's valuable..." - A

"Yes, and it will be mine!" - Hak Foo

He said as he entered the shop and then jumped into the air to attack them. Aster caught him with Levitato. He then lowered him closer to the ground and pushed him through a portal into a Section Thirteen cell.

"Well, that takes care of that." - A

He said as he got to work on examining the ArmBands. He put them on and waited for a moment.

"...anything?" - JC

"No...oh!" - A

He shivered as he got a tingling sensation and suddenly grew an extra set of arms, which he could perfectly control like they were always there.

"Cooool!" - J

She said while looking at the new arms that tore through Aster's shirt.

"Not cool, they ruined my outfit." - A

He complained as he removed the Armbands. The extra arms disappeared once he removed them.

"What should we do with them?" - JC

"I'll store them safely until we find someone who can use them." - A

He reassured. His current candidates were Tohru, El Toro, and Hak Foo, if he can be reformed...

But for now, they'd sit in The Sanctuary.