Dolls

Aster watched as his androids set up various decorations in one of the ancient Monster Temples. He was throwing a party to help bring mewmans and monsters together.

Marco was there as extra muscle in case anything.

"What do you think? Too much?" - A

He asked, gesturing to the giant ice sculpture he'd set up. It was of a swan.

"It's perfect." - M

"Is it welcoming enough? We need this party to be perfect." - A

"Yes, it's perfect. Now have a drink and relax." - M

He grabbed Aster's shoulders to guide him to one of the tables with food and drinks. Aster nodded and got some punch. Pony came running in, wearing a tutu and party glasses.

"Let's get this party staaarted! And don't worry, I brought gifts." - Pony

She said as she had one of her friends bring in a Photo Booth. Guests began to arrive not long after, however the monsters seemed to mostly keep with themselves....

But Pony had no problem getting them all on the dance floor when she took over the DJ's playlist. Aster walked around, making sure everything was going well.

"Good, good. No fighting..." - A

He said to himself. He even got to watch as Princess Penelope and Slime bonded over the fact that Slime's goo could cure her spider bites.

When they accidentally discovered a secret doorway, he sent them to enjoy the dance floor while he tried to figure out what was inside. He wouldn't allow some secret monster to attack the guests while he was around.

He illuminated the passageways, revealing various murals of different monsters. He moved deeper in until he found a...camp site?...

Aster picked up a bag of chips that was on the ground and bit into one.

'Freshly opened...' - A

Aster then shivered as he felt someone with a huge amount of Chi enter the room, he turned around, wand at the ready, only to see...

"Mina?...I thought you were still on Earth. How are you...what are you even doing here?" - A

He asked in confusion. The last time he saw Mina, the two...didn't get along.

"I should be asking you that! What are you doing here? The upstairs is crawling with monsters!" - Mina

"Yeah, we're having a party." - A

"A party? With monsters?! No way! They're dangerous! We should team up to take 'em down! Waddya say, fellow warrior?" - Mina

She extended her hand to him, which he immediately rejected.

"No, they're not. They're just having fun." - A

"Sorry, prince! But I'm duty bound to protect this temple! Doctor's orders! Can't have monsters lurkin' around!" - Mina

"What? Why would you be guarding a monster temple?" - A

He asked.

"It's a secret! I swore to Solaria!" - Mina

Aster already knew that Mina was crazy levels of loyal to Solaria and would never do anything to sully her name.

"Yeah, okay, fine. Stay down here and I'll make sure no monsters come anywhere near this place again. Okay?" - A

He didn't want to set Mina on a rampage.

"Hmm....I dunno, your not a monster smoocher, right?" - Mina

She asked suspiciously.

"Uhh...no?" - A

"Okay!" - Mina

She sat down in her camp and began reading a romance novel.  As for Aster, he returned to the party and enjoyed it. It was a complete success. Several of the royal heirs formed genuine connections and friendships with some of the monsters.

It was a lot easier for the less human-like royals, like Prince Larry and Princess Jaggs who were similar to monsters. The monster teens were surprisingly cool and chill. It was mostly their parents who had a problem with Mewmans. The new generations just wanted peace, not conflict.

They didn't have to wage a war started by their ancestors. They could choose to make different choices, and build better futures. One where they could co-exist.

Once the party was over, Aster began to grow more curious. The only people capable of giving Mina orders were his mother and the Magical High Commission...

So he decided to sneak back down and waited for Mina to sleep before searching the room. Nothing stuck out, aside from two giant club markings engraved on the wall.

'They remind me of Eclipsa's...' - A

He then decided to investigate this specific wall. When he realized it was secretly a door, layered with protective spells, Aster entered his butterfly form. He then opened a portal that would allow him to go right through the spells and enter the room on the other side.

What he found was...unexpected.

It was like some kind of nursery. A very old one, in ruins. He even saw a small toy Butterfly Castle with dolls of Eclipsa and GlobGor.

'...this was Meteora's room.' - A

He said while picking up the dolls. He walked over to the crib and dusted off the name, revealing that it had been engraved with 'Meteora'.

Aster looked up to see a mural of Eclispa holding a baby Meteora. The baby was just the cutest thing, with clubs on her cheeks...

The baby was strangely familiar, he just couldn't place his finger on it...

'If Meteora is still alive, I should be able to track her...' - A

He used a spell on the dolls, which began to glow and point him in the right direction.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Aster had followed the directions through several dimensions, and it all lead him to St Olga's, of all places. None of it made sense to him.

None of the royals there were connected to Eclipsa, and the only person even remotely old enough to possibly be a descendant was-...

'...Meteora...' - A
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Eclipsa was in her Rose Tower, peacefully playing with a withering rose until a golden portal opened up and Aster came flying through in his butterfly form. He turned back into his normal form, and silently showed her the two dolls.

Eclipsa gasped a little as she took them.

"I made these for Meteora...you found them?" - Eclipsa

"Not just the dolls. Eclipsa...I found your daughter." - A