Chapter 25

"Alma, I have a great, terrible idea." Esmé said with a smile as they ate lunch.

"Oh no, what is it this time?"

Esmé moved her bag beside Alma and motioned the older girls gaze down, Alma looking down to see a bottle of wine she snuck.

"Oh my birds! Esmé what if we get caught?" She said in a hushed voice.

"We'll just have to be careful. You know you want to." Esmé said with a smile.

Alma didn't say anything as she looked at her surprised and confused.

"Me, you, tonight in my room." She says simply.

Classes seemed to go on forever and Esmé was eager for it all to be over so she could have some fun.

During Miss Sparrows class, Alma knew it would soon be time for dinner and then their free time and she knew Esmé was pushing something down. Why else would she sneak a whole bottle of alcohol?

Alma was worried for her but it didn't really seem like her place to intrude. Perhaps she'd question her later.

Soon after the bell rang, Esmé went to dinner with Alma, not getting much on her plate which also rose the older girls suspicions.

Esmé ate what little she had quickly and told Alma she'd meet her in her room before leaving.

The older girl tried to quickly finish her meal and left, not noticing Avocets gaze when she did.

She went to her room and found Esmé had already poured two glasses and was waiting for her, sipping on one of them. She smiled when she saw the older girl.

"Esmé, you're underage." Alma scolds and the girl shrugs.

"By one year, that's not that bad." She says and pats on the bed for her to join her.

Alma sighed and sat down beside her. Esmé held a glass out to her. "Fine, but we're talking about this later." Alma said with a sigh.

Esmé said nothing as she downed the rest of her glass, pouring herself more despite Almas skeptical gaze.

Alma decided there wasn't any getting through to her in the moment and took a few sips of her cup. She'd never drank before, and it made her feel warm. She found herself wanting more once she'd emptied her glass.

Esmé smiled a bit when she seen her do so, satisfied and drank the rest of hers down, feeling a bit tipsy since this is the first she's drank.

"Is it hot in here or is that just you?" Esmé asked Alma with a playful look.

"I think it's you." Alma smirked as she finished her second glass.

"No, I think it's you." She says with a hiccup, smirking at the woman as she set her glass down, moving into the woman's lap. Alma didn't do much as she poured herself another glass, tilting it to Esmés mouth.

Esmé drank it without a problem, then leaned down to kiss Alma. Her lips tasted of the wine and Esmé craved more. When they separated Alma took a swig from the bottle.

Afterwords when she set it back down, she pushed the younger girl onto the bed, equally as intoxicated as her as she smirked down at her and leaned down to kiss her.

Esmé grabbed onto Alma's hair and pulled it, making the older girl moan softly.

Alma brought Esmés legs around her waist, pressing into her as she kissed her deeper, the younger girl keeping her grip in her hair.