73

One line turned to two, two into three, three into

One line turned to two, two into three, three into.. Six, I think? To be real I lost count.

Jamie and I laid in the bed passing the blunt and giggling between eachother recounting all the years we been friends and all the fights with petty ass bitches that we went through solo and as a tag team. We walked down memory lane from our elementary school days, to middle school when Jamie was letting the Art teacher look up under her skirt for an extra grade.

I remember that year, too. She had just got her period over the summer and her titties was coming in quicker than the police in white neighborhoods. Of course, that shit meant that she wasn't fitting in her regular clothes no more and so her clothes was getting tighter and she had this little crush on the Art teacher we both had but for separate classes.

I think his name was Devon. Real clean cut dude who you could tell was just outta the teaching program and starting his first job. He had to be no more than what? 21, 22? No more than 23 years old.

Chocolate skin, mocha-brown eyes and the thickest, fullest eyebrows and lases with hair in a fresh low boy with the waves up top and rocked a little stud earring in his right ear.  I don't know how my school let the shit slide but he was the only teacher at Charles Drew that had gold fangs at the top and that drove all the students and teachers with the auntie booties wild.

She would tell me how she would stay after class to help refill the paint and all that shit, planting little seeds and shit. She made a bet with me that she wasn't going to wear no panties for a whole week and she was going to have Mr. Devon look up under her skirt. I'd be lying if I didn't say she didn't do it, and I'd be lying if I didn't say hot pocket ass Jamie didn't catch Devon looking and she didn't give him head right there by the art theory books.

That happened on a Friday, Devon resigned that following Monday.

"Yo," Jamie teased, taking a long pull of her blunt before laughing aloud, "Remember that day you lost your virginity to Skooby? Man, bitch you was wild! Ain't nobody tell you to let that nigga pop your cherry behind the fucking portables and shit!"

"Bitch, fuck you," I rolled my eyes at the memory like it happened yesterday. My pussy was so sore and I had to make it to 6 period like nothing had happened. Skooby was down to wait till after school but I remembered my mama was always home sleep since she was trying to stick with methadone and I just didn't want to fuck him at his mama house knowing she don't have a consistent schedule either.

So I said fuck it, lets do it during 5th period. I skipped class and so did he and he popped my cherry right behind Portable C with the fire ants. I never was so miserable walking home as I was that day.

"Listennnnn, you coulda came by my house and got fucked if that's all you was tryna do, you know my auntie don't be here." chimed Jamie.

"Tsk," I sat up in the bed, rubbed my nose a few times before taking two more lines. There was a continuous ringing in my ears and I felt like I could do a public speaking event in front of 100 muhfuckas. I felt fucking invincible, sexy, confident, and just ready to take on the fucking world.