79

NOVEMBER// 1ST WEEK

It was nice to just vibe with Jamie and Jamie alone. I would turn my phone off throughout the day and check it at night. Of course, I had heard from my daddy through texts and calls. If you asked me, I heard his tone through each message.

You know your mama love you. She heard everything you said and she promised to get clean for good this time.  She want you to have her number. You call her when you ready. 

Ana, she's sorry. And she asked you to tell Skooby she sorry too.

At first, I wanted to scoff and spit at the message but the more I read the message over and over, the more I started to see between the black and white and feel like my daddy was speaking the truth. He wasn't the type of nigga to say whatever the fuck to save a bitch feelings, so I took it little by little and kept it in the back of my mind for safekeeping. 

Jamie and I started off where we left off, talking shit and smoking. Bear even came by a few times and he wasn't all that weird with his shit but I still kept my guard. Considering he was Blu nephew and everyone knew but me, being late to the party and shit,  I just had to make sure I didn't half step and miss the hoop altogether when I made the necessary shots. 

I made some bullet points in my Notes App to write Skooby letter, to break it off with Cut then tell Blu to kiss my ass and move my ass up and out of Miami to Atlanta. My daddy and I talked about it and he told me he would help me get into college up there and I'd be able to meet my little brother and sister. He already knew I wasn't going to be with that whole staying with the new wife shit so he volunteered to even fund my apartment till I got myself together. 

Truthfully, as much as I had that mindset to bleed a nigga for what they got, I wasn't going to do that to my daddy.  Nobody knew this but me, but I had about 7K saved from the times between Cut coming and Cut transferring money to me via CashApp and shit. I know I was supposed to be in some kinda trusting shit with Chyna, but I been feeling a little more weary about her moved after Sparkle got shot and after Blu told me my shit was tampered with. It was starting to bug me that where Chyna was, trouble peeked its head around the corner. 

Cut didn't know shit about value and just threw what he thought it cost and I made sure to run the numbers to match the cost when in all actuality, it didn't cost that much. At least not for me. I made sure to buy something expensive when I went out with Cut, but I had a best friend that did hair and she had vendors on the low. Fuck I looked like spending rent on an install? My ass!

So, I told Jamie lets go to the bank after she look into a location for her spot so when her business start booming she got money flowing to a decent location that no nigga could touch without her card or her permission. 

-

"Jamie, help me lay these baby hair before we go."

I was so fed up with trying this shit, but I told Jamie I was going to look good for her big day because she was talking about all night how she wanted to decorate her spot with pink and roses and shit, so her clients felt like she was in a garden or some shit. 

She knew every detail down to the paint color, so who was I to ruin her day just because I had to be in the same car and the same room with Bear and Blu. If you asked me, I was just in a real-life reenactment of Bear in the Big Blu fucking house. 

While Jamie was fixing my hair, my phone had buzzed a few times. When I looked down, I could feel my stomach drop.

It was Blu. 

I didn't open the message because Jamie was standing right over me, but I could tell by the two more messages following, it had to be about some fucking shit or some drug shit. 

𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara