35

I sat and watched myself from the ceiling, cussing myself out like a dog.

Ana you a whole ass dummy, getting caught up in the same shit that  got your mama in ICU as we speak. Is the money worth it, girl? You gonna be able to sleep at night doing this shit? You really want the bag that  bad?

My body went from cold to feeling the breath of life enter me again. I wasn't looking at me from a bird's eye view. I came back down to first person, looking this nigga Rich in the eyes.

I took a long inhale till I could feel the blood vessels expand from my nostrils to the tips of my manicured fingers.

Fuck yeah I want it.

By any means..

-

"I'm tellin' you my nigga," Rich started, puckering his lips up so his bottom bitch massaging his shoulders, we'll call her Chyna, lit the Bic and held it long enough for him to inhale for a good 2 seconds.

When he waved his hand, she retreated to just standing next to him with nothing but a see-through body suit that was covered in glitter. I could see her pussy and her pierced nipples but she stood expressionless, motionless.

A part of me wondered how long it would take for me to get that same way.

"You keep bringing this weight in we gonna be in business for a minute. And you make it sticky too, right?"

Sticky? What does that mean?

Cut ain't say nothing but nod to his questions, fishing in his jean pockets and throwing a small foil packet his way. "Fresh out the pot." he looked like he just one honor roll, he was so proud of himself.

It took everything in me to not turn my nose up and roll my eyes hard enough for my minks to fly me away.

"Chyna," Rich motioned his hand for her to come forward and she followed suit. He handed her the foil and leaned back in his plush seat. "Give that to Benji in the next room. And make sure you give him the Richy special too."

Chyna held the foiled substance so delicately in her hand like it was about to break. Leaning in for a kiss on the cheek, me and her made a brief eye contact and it felt like I was staring at a ghost how dilated her pupils were.

"Okay, Daddy." when she walked away he smacked her on the ass and she didn't even flinch.

How long?

My eyes turned into my whole head following her out the door. It wasn't until Cut placed his hand on my knee that I snapped back to looking Rich's smoldering brown eyes head on. His eyes never left mine but I was too busy looking at everything else to even notice.

"She cute, my nigga. Where you found her at?" I don't know why when he looked at me it felt like he was looking for the best prime rib with the least amount of fat on the trim. It made me sick.

"She one of a kind, Rich, you ain't gonna find an angel like her. Ain't that right, bae?"

BAE?!

My eyes darted to Cut like he told me my card declined and I could see the warmth creasing in the corners of his eyes. This nigga Rich didn't know 'bout me and something about this engagement felt like a business meeting than just coming to see ya homeboy at the spot.

I had to play along.

"Hm, you so sweet, bae." the corners of my lips curved into an amused smile. I took it an extra step and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips, slipping my tongue in enough so Rich saw the pink enter Cut mouth.