19

SKOOBY

I pulled out of the projects when Ana started walking back to her crib

I pulled out of the projects when Ana started walking back to her crib. Shit, I ain't wanna see her go. Besides fuckin' her, I cant even lie to myself and say ion like her because then a nigga would be lyin'. but it was something bout how she been that made me not wanna leave ha. Ana don't know how a nigga feel bout her and her mama, and I just hope she don't make no dumb mistakes 'cause she mad at her mama.

but truth be told, I know, she know, and the whole hood know Kandi far gone. Ion even think she wanna change like that, she just been hooked on that shit since I knew Ana and as much as Ana, Ms Ruthy, and Ana daddy done tried-

"I just don't know man." I said to myself sitting at the stop sign. I squinted my eyes from the afternoon sign and watched the everyday hustle and bustle here in the B&Bs. On one side you got the usually niggas on the block selling booty ass weed trying to make a comeup for some clothes or money for food. Then to the right you got the old heads sitting on their porch, rocking back and forth judging the fuck outta the new generation like they got it all figured out.

If you had it so fuckin' figured out, would you really choose to stay in this backwards ass hell?

I saw a group of bitches walking up the sidewalk on the same side as the dope dealers. The hoes in the B&B's had to be just a tad bit more thirsty than the bitches in the Qs. Just a little. But shit, I ain't have shit else to do till later so I might as well watch this shit unfold.

I detached my Royal Blue iPhone 8+ from the charging cable and checked my messages. Nothing but the girls that wanted to fuck and suck on a nigga one more time and a few of my niggas tryin' to meet up round African Square to shoot some ball.

I opened my messages and just started to scroll at the blue dots.

Naztee Jazzy: Damn, so you just gonna keep ignoring me like I ain't mean nothing to you? Like you wasn't calling this pussy yours less than a month ago? What got you in yo feelings time?

Backbend Brenda: IMY daddy. Hit my line when you want to see me.

Fraud Ass Shauna: Pookie wanna know do you wanna make a run to Sunny Isles? He tryna tap in at the SunTrust bank and-