87

Chyna ain't say shit to me the whole way up to her floor and neither did I want to say anything back at her. It was wild as fuck to me how she was going to put her and I in extreme fucking danger and for what? Some bricks? 

I was an outsider looking in but the more and more I was paying attention to how erratic Chyna behavior was becoming after killing Ramirez, I was starting to suspect there were some loopholes in the plot that were not linking up and it was making me all the more uncomfortable to keep reading this fucking book knowing that there were pages missing. 

Ding!

The elevator stopped on her floor and watching her drag her feet to walk out made me pity her. I bet that shit was eating up at her on top of Rich cussing her the dog fuck out On top Of getting raped was just feeling like a never ending nightmare.

For a split second, I wanted to stop the elevator and just talk to her. But before I could even make a move, she reached her hand out to close the elavtor doors as soon as she stepped off.

Whats going on in that head of yours, Chyna? 

And you know what? A lot of people be bragging on the fact that a woman can be indepdendent but a lot of times, we don't even want to be. Especially when a bitch don't have Nobody? I'll keep it 100 with you, being an independent bitch who gotta make her way without nobody, not even they mama whether it be physically or emotionally, does some shit to you I couldn't even explain.

And to see Chyna put on her brave face and take all this shit up her ass made me pity her. She was tryna survive while dying on the inside.

"Shit crazy." I murmured, pressing my floor number on the keypad.

-

I laid out in the bed, mind going a million miles an hour. I was trying to put together what the nigga in the commercial building said, what Rich had said and paying special attention to how Chyna was moving. I tried calling Jamie to talk shit but now her phone was going straight to voicemail. 

This shit getting ridiculous. I just want to go home and start working on this letter for Skooby..

The air filled and left my lungs just like that thinking of Skooby. I knew in my heart he was innocent and I knew in my mind that when all of this shit was over, we was going to have to go our separate ways. I put him through too much shit and this would be my biggest apology ever.

Maybe i'll take my daddy up on his offer of moving me up to Atlanta to go to school. A change of scenery really would be-

Bzzzzzz bzzzzzz

"Huh?" 

I looked over and saw it was Blu calling me again. I had forgot that he called me and it slipped my mind with Chyna and her shit to even call him back. 

I picked up the phone and before my mouth could get close enough to the receiver I heard him chuckle on the other side of the phone. 

"Damn, so you mad at a nigga now?" he asked playfully. 

"Nah, I ain't say that. Should I be?" I laughed along with him, trying to get my mind off the drama and have some kind of light conversation since the last few days been a shit show.

"Ion know, ma. You tell me."

"You know I don't be no mean ass bitch for no reason. But if we Are Picking something to be mad about, you did say you was going to spend some time with me and you have yet to come through."

"See, I knew you was going to bring that up. I was actually calling you earlier to see what hotel you was at. I'm bout to pull up and see you."

"Right now?" my eyes fluttered in surprise. I thought he was running game all the while he was bout his word.