46

Them two weeks turned into a whole month since I saw Cut

Them two weeks turned into a whole month since I saw Cut. We would FT here and there but it was really brief. Not gonna lie, it did feel good to be checked up on. Za had left back to Cali a week after we saw mama and life started to slowly go back to normal. At least, what normal could possibly look like is up to the person looking for it. I guess."Jamie, girl, tell me why Cut gonna send me $300 out of nowhere this morning. Talkin' bout 'goodmorning'. I aint used to no shit like this, bih!"

"You sound like you complaining sus. And don't you still have Chyna black card? Girl, let's go shopping on them!"

"You for real?" I watched Jamie jump up in her baby tee and panties excited like it was the first day of school.

"Yeah, girl! We been in this house allll day and now that we don't gotta go back to school since we technically graduated early all we been doing is eating and hanging out. I wanna go shopping!"

Oh yeah, me and Jamie been out of school since about August and my birthday in September so we really ain't been doing shit but smoking and chilling with Jamie new boo. We'll call him Chaser but she call him Bear. I call him Chaser because that's exactly what he did when he saw me and Jamie coming out of the store, chase her ass. She been up under him and its been helping her get over BG who ultimately ended up being a dick-slinger. He not only got that spanish bitch pregnant but he got a pair of

twins down in the P's pregnant too. Not only that, he got arrested for having heroin with an attempt to sell.

Lets just say my homegirl dodged a big fuckin bullet with that nigga. Lord knows who else BG had on the list of jumpoffs and it felt like as time went on the list was slowly stacking.

"Alright, alright girl. You done convinced me. How about you tell Bear to meet us at the mall so he can double this money and we can get matching Fendi slides."

"Fuck that," she threw her phone on the bed before turning around to pick out an outfit. "He gonna be here in 30 mins."

My smile spread from cheek to cheek as I snapped my fingers "Period!"

"You go ahead and shower first, I gotta pick out an outfit anyway."

"Alright, cool."

Jamie left me in her room and I was going through our shared closet for something to wear. Jamie and I been out of school and just eating our lives away but we was talking about getting an apartment or some shit in the near future. I know for a fact that she didn't wanna keep staying under her auntie watch and with us turning 18 months shy of each other, she certainly didn't wanna wait for that talk on "so you gonna find a place to stay or naw." So that only made my need to come up even harder.

My phone started to vibrate and I looked over to see it was Cut.

"oh , this nigga must be in a "i miss you" kinda mood."

Cut was still out of town and it was beginning to feel like he was never coming back. But it was some sort of silver lining when Chyna would text me or Cut would call me. In the beginning of all this shit I was just convinced this nigga showed me a good time and then just up and bounced with his main but the hustler in me to keep it cool and shit will align. Well, when i started to pull back when week 1 turned into 2, that nigga came to coming to my door with a bone in his mouth.

I fixed my scarf and got on FT with just the bridge of my nose and my eyes in the camera. No lashes type shit.

"Wassup, love."

"Shit, chilling, what's good with you this morning?" Cut was outside it looked like, and I could see some glass balcony doors behind him. He had a paper rolled in the corner of his mouth so I took it as his morning been started."

"Shit, really. Bout to go running around with Jamie. What you getting into today?"

"Shit, whatever the money need me to get into. You know how that go."

"Mhm."

Cut lit his bic and lit his blunt all in that same corner of his mouth. "You know a nigga miss you an shit."

"So when you coming back in town?"

"Shit, we hoping to be back down in about another week. You know we try to hit numbers when we leave instead of making all these trips back and forth, feel me?"

"Yeah, I do. It's just starting to feel like you off in the army or some shit."

"Nah, baby," he took a puff, blew some smoke to the side and looked back into the camera, licking his lips in the screen. "I ain't in no army. But a nigga gon' always be a street soldier."

I rolled my eyes in the camera and giggled."Boy, I guess. Thank you for the money, by the way."

"Ain't gotta thank me, I tol' you you my girl so imma make sure you right while you hold it down. You need more?"

"I don't know, I mean i might it all depends."

"Just lemme know baby."

I ran the numbers in my head for hair, nails, feet, a few outfits, etc. and just came up with a cost plus interest that I could put away.

"Alright. If you don't mind sending 6 it should cover everything."

"Alright, bet."

Before I could even say thanks I got the notification in my phone that he had sent 600 more dollars to my Cash App card.

"Omg, thank you!"

"Don't thank me baby. I gotchu." he blew some more smoke and narrowed his eyes into the camera, lowering his voice as he spoke. "Whatchu got on?"

"Clothes." i said matter-of-factly.

"Hah, man stop playing. Lemme see." he licked his lips in the camera once more that made me feel all hot and shit.

"Okay, hold on." I looked past the camera to listen for the shower water before coming back into the camera. I lowered it to my chest and rubbed my titties in the camera, moaning all playful and shit here and there. I even decided to tease him and pop one of them out on the camera, pinching and rubbing my full c-cup titties like it was the best thing in the world.

"Mhm. now show me that pussy."

"What?"

"Just show it to me a lil bit, show me what Ibeen missing."

"But-"

"You good ma, ain't nobody else around. Just show me in the other room while Jamie doing her thing."

I bit my bottom lip as I snuck out the room and tiptoed to the guest room.

I propped the phone up on a pillow and took off my shorts, spreading eagle into the camera with my face out of sight.

"Mhm. just like that. You know what to do ma."

I did. I played with myself on camera for bout 2 weeks for Cut. It was turning into a coincidence that when he would send me money he would ask for it but in the back of my head it felt like an even exchange. Shit if a nigga dropping this kinda money on me, the least i could do was give him some play.

So, I stuck two fingers in me and began to play with myself on camera and he watched with a focus like a hawk, only to take his gaze off me to blow smoke then he was back glued into the camera.

I thought my eyes were playing with me, but I swore I saw a flash of red on the screen this time.

Discussion time!
lets  welcome back ana into the story.

- how we feeling about this chapter?
- any thoughts, questions, whatever - drop them!