85

I was pretty sure Chyna had peeped how pissy I was considering I ain't say shit and was cradling the bag of skittles between my hand all the while looking out the window.

Blu had text me Don't worry 'bout nephew, he chilling. A little while after we got off Facetime together and it made me feel better, but it was something about Bear vibe from the very moment I met hi at the restaurant that was beginning to make me feel like he had some personal feelings about me regarding this Cut and Blu situation.

Chyna and Blu appeared to be friends with eachother, so I decided to get as much as I could out of her without making it seem like I was interested. From what she knew, I didn't talk to Blu and was still Cut girl.

Truthfully, though, I haven't heard from Cut since that day of the incident and Chyna hasn't really been on the phone around me or even hinting at any subtle mention of Rich which was making me think that trouble was in everybody paradise at this point.

"How are you feeling?"

I didn't know she was talking to me or even looking my way. So at first I was just minding my whole ass business watching the trees pass us by.

"Ana?"

"Oh, shit. My bad girl. What you mean?"

When I looked at Chyna she had a concerning bite of her lip plastered across her face. The stress was sitting in her eyebrows and I could even see a frown line forming. Behind those expensive shades, she was starting to show her stress and it was definitely a different sight than the calm and collected redbone I met at the club for the very first time.

"I mean.. From the incident. I-" she wanted to add more to it it looked like but she just closed her mouth.

"I really am sorry."

I raised an eyebrow and looked over at Chyna. "What you mean, girl? It ain't your fault. Shit just happen."

"Yeah, but I promise you Blu is not sloppy with his packaging like that."

Yeah, because he did the shit on purpose.

"I just feel really bad, and- Sparkle-"

"Girl, you good. I'm here walking and talking so obviously God ain't say Bitch I ain't done with you yet." I playfully responded, waving my hand at her apology.

She let out a sigh and smiled softy. "Alright, cool."

"Speaking of Blu," I jumped right into the topic at hand. "How do you even know him and Bear? They seem to be closer to you than Rich and Cut."

We had stopped at a red light which was perfect timing, if you ask me. She tapped the steering wheel a few times, then her teeth with her index finger a few times before letting out a small laugh.

"Well, Blu and I know eachother from the old club I worked at, Diamonds and Pearls, Before it got shot down. Blu was a co-owner of the club and he was always seen around the club. That nigga would do some funny shit, right. He would play like he was a customer to catch the niggas that was tryna be in his shit for free and feel up on the women. Once he caught one he would snap his fingers and the actual bouncers would get them the fuck outta there."

"And Bear?"

"That lil nigga? He's Blu nephew." I didn't expect her to be so open about it. "He came in to Diamonds and Pearls and asked me to dance on him. Long story short, he fell in love with me for the moment and was promising to whisk me away and have me decked out in money and good clothes and shit. But, back then, Bear was nothing but an inventory nigga for Blu. Now, he on some other shit and making good money without having to cut an ounce of coke."

"Oh yeah?" I was genuinely curious because Bear never was in the trap or even sold. Not what I saw, at least.

"Yeah. He does that credit card shit Kodak be talking about and he exports. He real good with computers. He even went to school for Computer Science. He comes off standoffish and tempermental because he is. According to Blu he's gotten a lot better, but that's up for debate."

"That's what's up. You said exports?" like cocaine and shit? I wasn't really understanding.

"Yeah. He exports."

I guess she didn't want to elaborate more on it so I let it be.

"And how does it all connect with Cut and Rich?"

Chyna, with a bright smile, shook her head left and right like it was the fondest memory.

"Honestly, Blu was tryna fuck so many times before he realized I had a man. I shot him down but we developed a friendship in between all that shit, thankfully. Now, I see him as the athlete big brother as opposed to someone I want to pop pussy on."

"So, seeing how he was making money made me pitch a proposition to him. You see, I had to peep he was even in the drug game before I presented the idea to him. So, I made it a point to always "accidentally" pop into his office. And I had saw it. He had about 5 bricks of coke on his desk and some naked bitch placing the loose cocaine on a scale with one hand, mixing the shit into a brick with the other.

"So, I made a proposition every nigga like to be a part of."

We continued to drive. The smile on Chyna face never left.

"I told him about Cut and Rich, how they was moving barbells and not really pushing weight like that. Granted, Rich was working on building Black Diamonds to what it is today but you and I both know it takes time and money. Money which Blu had."

"So, I had the two meet up and Blu cut Rich and Cut a deal to move his product along with a few connects he had that he didn't use like that. Rich and Cut was trying to get where Blu already was so it wasn't nothing to give them a "starter kit" so to speak. And the rest, they say is history. You see Black Diamond for what it is and its, essentially, thanks to Blu. Cut and Rich got they own connects and get their product more so from other people but, in truth, it all sources back to Blu's connect."

"So, if they doing so good, then why are they sitting duck in Atlanta?"

"From my understanding," she took a deep breath, calculating her next words precisely.

"They have a connect up there through Blu and Ramirez that'll route them to California, Colombia, Oregon, and I want to say Thailand."

"Tha-" I was dumbfounded at all of this. I didn't even know the cocaine business could even expand this far but I listened on.

"But didn't you say Blu has his money real long? Wouldn't that cut into business he may have in Atlanta?"

Chyna's eyebrow raised up at me and that's when I realized I was sharing too much pillow talk.

"Uh- I mean, you say his shit stretch. And we both know Atlanta a hot spot. I- It wouldn't surprise me if Blu didn't have connects up there."

"Hm. You right. I didn't think about that. From what I know, Cut and Rich up there for a separate connect."

"I know but Atlanta only so big. Aren't they worried they're going to be cutting Blu pipeline at the front end somewhere along the way? Connect or not, the paths cross somewhere."

Chyna was silent at my statement. I assumed she didn't really think about that and was rolling it over in her head.

We pulled up to the gun range a few seconds after I asked her my question and I was secretly hoping she would be able to put two and two together that this wasn't sounding like a good idea to muscle in unknown territory. Especially when Atlanta was a hot spot.

"Imma call them." was all she said before she put the car in Park.

"Lets get this practice in and get you a piece, girl."

Next chapter going up later today!