86

Don't forget to comment - I love to hear y'all thoughts!

Chyna was letting the bullets fly on that fucking mannequin. All head shots with one in the stomach. Knowing what I knew made me sick to my stomach but I could see how focused Chyna was to get the shit right. Like she was trying to prepare for some shit.

Me on the other hand, I was shooting everywhere else but the head. First thing, the gun was just too fucking heavy and for two, I absolutely hated fucking guns. I never saw the hype with the shit and the kickback on that bitch was enough for me to never want to pick up another one a day in my life.

But after a few fumbles, I managed to get my first head shot. Then another and another. It was almost theraputic to just let the chamber empty and not have to worry about catching no charge.

We had left with two 9MM starter pistols and our names registered on the guns with no problem. Apparently, the order for our guns was already in the works and all we essentially had to do was to come in and learn how to shoot so we ended up not shooting ourselves. It was.. Kinda odd. But fuck it, I was packing steel and I absolutely dared that Tsuki bitch to run up on me.

Later that evening

Chyna phone was blowing up nonstop. We spent the entire day together and I couldn't really get a hold of Jamie but I chalked that shit up to her being with her nigga. I wasn't one to cock block unless my bitch felt uncomfortable so I would just text her random funny shit to let her know I was thinking about her.

When we was leaving out of the outdoor mall with bags from Nordstrom, Nike and Cinnabon, Chyna phone kept ringing and ringing back to fucking back. To the point I couldn't even take the shit no more.

"You go head and answer that, girl. Imma hop in the car and rest my fucking feet."

With her phone cradled between her ear and her shoulder, she handed me her shopping bags I so happily took off her hands. When I slammed the door to signal for her its Ok, I guess she forgot to take the shit off her ear because it jumped right on Speaker Mode.

The voice booming off the other end was a very pissed off Rich. While her back was to me and pressed on the car door, I lowered the volume to eavesdrop.

"Why the fuck you ain't been answering my calls, Chyna? You know we gotta keep communication up and shit and you with all this dumb shit."

"Ain't nobody on no dumb shit, Rich. You know i'm doing a job for You Down here with Blu. Why the fuck you even bugging?"

"Me? Bugging? Don't forget what the fuck you got going on, Chyna. And you tryna tell me this Blu nigga more important to you than Your nigga?"

"Nobody even saying that. Like at all. I'm just-"

"Just what? You backing out on me? After all the shit we done been through together? All the bandos and shit we slept in when you ain't have no fucking body else? Just What, Chyna?"

Chyna took a pause before speaking again, her voice even softer this time.

"Nothing, Rich. Its fine."

"Aiight then. Don't have a nigga chasing you like you got other shit to do than make this fucking money."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Blu isn't real happy that we cutting profits so thin when its essentially his connect giving us the product to sell..."

My eyes had got big and my heart dropped into my ass. So Blu wasn't even making no extra money. This was His Product being sold back to him at a cheaper cost.