52

If you don't mind, please vote-it really helps people find my work and enjoy the ride ♥

We met Ramirez in one of Rich's VIP rooms called 'The Jungle" and he clearly made himself at home. He was shirtless and sitting in one of the crushed velour seats smoking the thinnest rolled weed you can imagine. I felt like if he turned it a specific angle it was gonna disappear.

I sat next to Cut and he sat opposite of Ramirez, smoking and talking money and business.

"So, I ended up telling Jacob," Ramirez's stubby hand rubbed the inner thigh of one of the girls in the club named Princess. She was light skin, rosy lips and natural green contacts in her eyes that I guess she felt niggas didn't really realize was bought off TTD eye or some shit, but I digress. She had glitter all over her body and a 613 wig with fresh baby hairs that was dangling way past her ass. I didn't even know they made bundles past 30 inches but hey, anything is possible these days.

She giggled and leaned her bare titties close to Ramirez face smiling every time that she looked at him but I was the only one who had peeped her jaw tighten when he looked back at us to continue his self-gloating stories of making money on money on money. To be real, I guess this was how the upper side was living in Miami and that shit piqued my interest.

I know you know who I'm talking about: the white people who always dressed like they was hitting the beach or had they whole outfit purchased from Marshalls but in reality they had a high-rise condo right on Collins avenue that overlooked the ocean with stocks, bonds, properties and assets and shit. Ramirez was one of them assclowns.

 He looked sweaty, with no logos on his clothes, but he drove an expensive fast-car and had multiple properties in Miami from Collins avenue to homestead. He owned multiple construction companies in and out of Florida but he ain't have no kids or no wife that we knew about.

You see, Ramirez paid for love. He made it known and he had no shame admitting it. He thought women were too much of a hassle and a risk for his pockets so when he felt the need to have his lambchop length dick rubbed, he called up Rich to send a girl to one of the properties he was in that week to make him feel like he was the man when really he was just an insecure man with a lot of money and not a lot of time left to start life with someone.

"I told that bitch," Ramirez continued after Princess light the blunt in the corner of his mouth "Either we're going to close in on this property or I'm going to call my boys downtown and they're going to convince him to close on my behalf. Fucking asshole, you know its so hard to find good help that isn't attached to a fucking illegal or a fucking Jew. Its like, why make shit complicated? Let's make this fucking money and get our hands off our dicks- "

Princess held a round sterling silver plate in her hand that had 5 vials, one empty, and 6 hefty lines of coke neatly being separated by princess herself with precision and calmness. She must've been used to doing this shit.