82

Don't forget to comment - I love to hear y'all thoughts!

"Unc was you really doing some shit like that? Making the girl pump gas and shit?"

"Man," Blu sucked his teeth in agitation. "Fuck I look like? I'm a street nigga but I'm not no rude nigga."

"Street nigga or not," Chyna interjected, checking her makeup in her iPhone screen. "You better come up with some shit to convince your lil girlfriend," Chyna pointed her finger at Bear then to the door, "To ride up to Orlando with us. The more people we can pull up on this job the less suspicious we'll look at the hotel."

Bear sucked his teeth, rolled his eyes and fixed his attention on his phone. "Just tell her we going to go on a- what's that shit called? A baecation? A staycation? Yeah! Tell her that. And tell her ole Blu balled ass Unc over here going to spot the cash for the entire thing."

"And what makes you think they going to fall for that?"

"Tsk. Why not?" Bear grilled Chyna "We just put down 300 thou on a spot for my girl to start doing bitches hair and shit. It ain't nothing to front the bill if money going to be coming back 10-fold."

"That's what the fuck I'm talking 'bout nephew." Blu dapped up Bear before he hopped in Jamie truck to grab the rest of his weed.

Chyna's eyes followed Bear until she saw a visual confirmation that he had shut the door and wouldn't overhear what she was about to say to Blu, his demeanor cool while also scrolling through his phone after sending a rather fluid text to Ana on the sly.

"How much we talking for this job?"

Blu paused, turned his jaw back and forth to count the figures in his head, and proceeded to scroll.

"We looking at about a 500k deal if things go right. I'm meeting my nigga in Winter Haven to exchange and move it up to Atlanta. How much you was able to move from Atlanta?"

"About 6 kilos. I couldn't really stuff my car if we supposed to be meeting with the connect in Orlando. I got some boys meeting us at the hotel to give us the remaining 6."

"12 in total? That's barely $220 thousand, ma. We're Losing Money. Fuck is Cut and Rich doing up there to bring low ass numbers? If that's the case he coulda just stayed down here. What's he doing way up in Atlanta anyway?" Blu grew increasingly agitated and suspicious of Cut and Rich. He was only partaking in business with them through Chyna's good graces and the knowing fact that they were sniffing their noses in one of his cities of major business wasn't sitting right with him.

Chyna bit her lip, rubbing her arm self-consciously. "Shit, ion know. I wish I could tell you..." her voice wandered away the more she let the words fall off her lips and it caught Blu attention.

"You good, ma? You ain't your usual vibe."

At that moment, Chyna snapped out of her somber trance and just sighed, waving it off nonchalantly. "It ain't shit, don't worry." she kept her silence about killing Ramirez and there was another bit of information she uncovered that was lingering across her mind that she was still trying to put the pieces together before even presenting it to anyone.

"By the way," she pulled her baby pink shades down her face once more, curling her glossed lips into a quizzing smirk.

"You wouldn't have any idea where Ana got that hickey behind her ear, would you?"

Before Blu could open his mouth to reply, Bear hopped out the car, eyes shielded from the sun.

"Yo, Unc you might want to hit the road so we can link on time." Bear looked at Chyna then Blu with a raised eyebrow, briefly shrugging it off passing the two and hopping into Chyna's truck.  Whatever it was, it wasn't his business if it wasn't going to promise him no cash.